Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-17-2017, 12:10 PM   #1  

Default eyes on the prize

Hey y'all, I'm a shameless cheater when it comes to eating snacks right before I go to bed... (swedish fish...haha) To avoid this I try to focus my attention on the gains I'll get when I reach my goal by not cheating... What is the biggest pleasure you’ll achieve from reaching your goal weight?
kira4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:28 PM   #2  
**Britt**

S/C/G: 167.8/157.8/125-129

I think it will be a sense of pride and calm that I have finally broken through this lifelong struggle. I'm excited to not constantly be thinking about losing weight, which I have been since childhood.
brd88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:19 AM   #3  
Tough Turtle

S/C/G: 199/183/115-120

Height: 5 ft 4 in

As far as night snacking goes I just remember how much work it is to mount the motivation horse and start all over again, no thanks!
bloominbutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 07:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 135 / 175 / 175

Height: 6'0

Honestly , I gain confidence from achieving my goals , not only weight goals , I am pleasured when I accomplish something in the gym or when I get a good mark in an exam.
Adam S is offline   Reply With Quote