Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 11-04-2015, 11:34 AM   #1  

Default Someone new here

I thought I would give this forum a shot. It's really so hard to find any positive support right now. I have had ups and downs with my weight all my life, and right now I am in a terrible upswing. I am an emotional eater and circumstances have taken a turn for the worst, so I am just eating and eating right now. I don't know what else to do. I know it's self sabotaging, but it's the only thing that makes me feel better right now.

Since I am feeling pretty down and out right now, I don't know if I really want to add anything else. Just wanted to dip my toe into the water and say hi. I am gonna browse some posts and check things out here. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
lilmisssunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 02:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies! Don't be shy, find a forum that suits you and make it your home. Lots of inspiration here. I come back anytime I need a "reboot" to get back on track.
tonimaroni2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:06 PM   #3  

Thanks guys.

I am finally trying to get up and get motivated after so much drama has occurred here. I won't bore anyone with the details of the drama, but before this happened I had gone to the store and bought healthy food. I downloaded a calorie counting app and a pedometer on my phone and was ready to take on the world. I had only gotten started on being healthier a couple of days, then everything went downhill in my life.

I have tried to do some research before and haven't had much luck online. Does anyone have any resources they can direct me to that will help in times of crisis? What can I do to keep on track and not just go completely crazy?

I have eaten mexican food, pizza, containers of ice cream, junk food cereal, chicken sandwiches, french fries, sodas (I don't even like soda, I think I am so upset right now I am doing every sabotaging thing possible).

It's like the only thing that feels good right now is eating and I know I am gonna pay for all this eating later.
Old 11-04-2015, 03:21 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisssunshine View Post
Thanks guys.

I am finally trying to get up and get motivated after so much drama has occurred here. I won't bore anyone with the details of the drama, but before this happened I had gone to the store and bought healthy food. I downloaded a calorie counting app and a pedometer on my phone and was ready to take on the world. I had only gotten started on being healthier a couple of days, then everything went downhill in my life.

I have tried to do some research before and haven't had much luck online. Does anyone have any resources they can direct me to that will help in times of crisis? What can I do to keep on track and not just go completely crazy?

I have eaten mexican food, pizza, containers of ice cream, junk food cereal, chicken sandwiches, french fries, sodas (I don't even like soda, I think I am so upset right now I am doing every sabotaging thing possible).

It's like the only thing that feels good right now is eating and I know I am gonna pay for all this eating later.

Are you employed? You could ask your employer if they have an employee assistance program, which offers a lot of counseling services and resources for time of crisis.

Also, It sounds like you might be binge eating. There is a group here just for that! They should be able.to point you in the right direction for resources.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:56 PM   #5  

Self employed

I have actually been looking online to see if I can find some support groups or crisis counseling in my area.

Where is the binge eating group located on this forum? Yes, I probably need to find that.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:23 PM   #6  

Chicks in Control is the subforum where most post about binging and overeating. Actually I just realized that's where you posted, so you're here already! you'll find a lot of others dealing with the that here as well, just browse some of the other threads.
Old 01-05-2016, 05:01 AM   #7  
banned

I cannot deal with overeating on my own! OMG, how to cope with it?
sammysummer is offline   Reply With Quote