Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 11-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 272/269/145

Height: 5 ft 6 in

Default hi i am a binge eater

and it stinks. It's like i have a fight in my head that sooner or later the bad side wins and when i binge i binge hard till i want to puke and then some then i feel so guilty after.

I have managed to lose 56 lbs since June 26th with lo cal but that deff brings on a ton of binging days sometimes 3-4 days straight bingeing i hate this feeling of out of control and people who are not binge eaters do not understand
BECKY84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:01 PM   #2  

Congrats on losing 56 lbs that is a great accomplishment. Don't be so hard on yourself, life is short don't waste it doing the things you don't want to do.

Give yourself permission to enjoy the foods that you enjoy eating just do it in moderation.

Don't put yourself in a situation where binge eating can happen. Eliminate the possibility.

We are all here for you to support you and each other. If you have any questions just ask there are ALOT of knowledgeable people on this forum who I've personally learned so much from.

Remember life is good.
sexychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 272/269/145

Height: 5 ft 6 in

thank you
BECKY84 is offline   Reply With Quote