Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-30-2011, 11:42 PM   #1  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Angry Binging night b4 weigh in

Who binges the night before their final weigh in on a 30 day challenge? Who's that stupid? Wait, it's me. Not only have I been stuck on the same weight for 2 weeks (half the whole challenge) but somehow I let loose after being so good. I haven't done it like this in over a month maybe more. I can kick myself. The little voice in my head telling me to stop was not loud enough to counter the body shoveling food down its gullet. I can't freaking believe I did that. And to top it off, I freaked out and felt sick to my stomach. Or maybe that was the food. I ended up gettin partially sick. Not my fav way to go. I just want to scream. Since the kids are sleeping and I can't:

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGG GGGGGGHHHH

There.

Sorry for the rant. I needed to get it out and somehow my 110 lb best friend wouldn't understand.
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 267/196/127

Height: 5'1

I feel ya. Just binged myself. I know it sucks. Not only did I binged, but I didn't exercise today either. *sigh* Seems to be going great for me too, and then BOOM... You just never know that little monster inside of you that can tick off. You try to fight it, but sometimes it just overpowers. Lol. All I can say is it's apart of the struggle. I don't think it's normal for anybody to go through a weight loss journey without side bumps.
misski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:47 AM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

We understand. And it's absolutely okay to vent whenever you need.

Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 155/Ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

sherammama--you were doing so good until the last day, why did you binge? was it due to the stall in weight loss for 2 weeks? i understand that, I get so frustrated with my stall...for so long I've been stuck in 150-155, and this is the first 5 pounds that I am trying to lose since i started in January this year. Stalls suck! Arghhhh!!! Scream it out and then use some of that aggression on the machines at the gym. That's what I'm gonna do. Feel better
Beila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 232/153/135

Height: 5'3"

Argh, so frustrating!!!

But please forgive yourself (maybe after you scream into a pillow!). How many times would you have binged this month normally? I bet more than once! So...you are still freakin' awesome, don't forget that!
tigerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #6  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Thanks, guys. I do feel better today. I barely ate all day until around dinner bc I just didn't have the time. We went to TGIF's and I ate things that weren't the best: One strawberry daiq (okay it was a rough week. I rarely drink. I needed it), french onion soup that I shared with my daughter, crab and parm stuffed fish (flounder? dont remember). I know if threw myself back into the diet I would get all depressed if I didn't lose. Tomorrow is my mom's birthday bbq and I am bringing super healthy food to share--strawberry salad and wheat pasta with veggies.

Beila: I dont know what set me off. Usually I have an idea. It was a stressful work week and maybe it was the frustration of hitting a plateau so early that threw me.

Tomorrow it's back to the game plan. I can do this. I have to.
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote