Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 08-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #1  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Default Weekend Meal Plan?

Hi Everyone!!

I thought I'd start this just to throw out there what I am planning so I can be accountable. Also, I'm curious what you guys are doing for the weekend as well.

I find that I do much better when I plan my meals for the weekend. I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way??

Do you find the weekend more challenging? I personally am trying to curb feelings of going off plan and eating all "willy nilly". LOL I know there are those of you out there that can relate to these feelings. How have you overcome them in your journey?

Fish Tacos for supper tonite (YUMMERS!!), Jennie O hot dogs for lunch tomorrow with green beans for the boy and with zucchini and a salad for me, meatloaf cupcakes and brown rice and veggies for supper. Sunday lunch will be leftovers and supper on Sunday will be cheeseburgers (Jennie O Turkey Burgers) with veggies. I am wanting to go look for whole wheat buns this weekend to put them in. I am also giving myself 1 trip to Subway to replace one of the listed meals if I need to.

Here's to all of us having a great weekend and staying on plan!!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote