Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 11:21 PM   #1  

Default eating out of anger

I realized today that one of the many emotions I use to justify eating is anger. I spend all day with 30 4th graders, a horrible principal, and then come home to my own 2 small kids and all I want to do is scream. Nobody leaves me alone and I get very angry about it. When I feel this way, I want to stuff my face, with anything in sight, all night long. A definite binge. My kids scream at each other, and are very clingy with me. I get so mad at them at times, and then I'm mad at myself for not being a better mother. It's a vicious cycle and I can't get out of it.

Do any of you experience this kind of binge eating? I need a vacation!

Heidi
Old 10-14-2002, 05:15 AM   #2  

Talking HI Heidi

Hope things are going better for you...you certainly do sound stressed!

I eat when I am bored and lonely....those seem to be my triggers....I used to drink but have substituted alcohol and cigarettes for food since having children.....hate myself for being so self destructive.

Hope you are having a good weekend!

Hang in there and hugs those kids or yours! I am sure you are a great mom!

Elizabeth
Old 10-14-2002, 08:31 PM   #3  

Thanks Elizabeth,

It's been a better day for me. But of course, things do go down hill fast with me. The kids aren't killing each other at the moment. So I'm not as stressed.

Heidi
Closed Thread