Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 12-05-2009, 12:16 AM   #31  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Thank you friends for the support.
FYI the A1C was normal, but fasting has been high for at least the last week. Started on the food plan now for 2 days. Was not quite perfectly on plan, but did well, but am feeling peckish now at midnight. had a small snack and am going to bed soon, and hope that I haven't gone off the tracks, but I figured if I got too hungry, I would be more tempted to binge.
I am glad to be in the company of you lovely sisters again.
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:49 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

Jen-I don't remember where I was exactly on campus when the urge hit, I think I was in my office. It's the end of the semester, and I have all these papers to write, plus I teach, so I have to still work on that, and I was feeling pretty overwhelmed! There was no food around, and even if there was, there were people around, so the urge was more a "I want to binge tonight when I get home" feeling. You know, stop at the store on the way, pick up the goodies, go home, shut the door...yikes! But I didn't, and I feel good about that! Plus, I had the PMS, so I don't think that helps with the stress and the crabbiness!

Esperanza-I'm so glad you said that! Yes, one month challenge, then starting thinking about a 2 month challenge. I'll definitly think of you too, that will help tremendously.

Fruitlady-Good job on one week! Day one is always the hardest!

Purplefly-glad you're feeling inspired!

Lisa--I'm the same way--eating out, then coming home and binging alone becacuse what I ate with others around didn't do the trick. Good luck with day 1!

Day 27 for me--I just want to get out of this end of the semester period alive and binge-free!
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:54 PM   #33  
better, faster, stronger

S/C/G: 150/131.5/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Ugh. I binged yesterday. My roommate's dad bought us all pizza, and I'm a sucker for pizza. I ate three slices and felt sick all night. (Putting me at about 2600 calories for the day, ugh.)

The only good thing I can get out of this is the realization that I used to eat 3 slices of pizza and just want to devour more. Now 3 is too much... way too much! Which means either my mind or my stomach have changed.

I think the pressure of "I need to be binge-free till Christmas" got to me... I thought "I'll never make it that far, I might as well give in". Oops.

ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Thinking of all of you. Stay strong and thanks for letting me rant.
Skyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #34  
*~Beautiful Hope~*

S/C/G: HW: ~200 SW: 170's/150's/115

Height: 5'6"

Happy Sunday all!

Working on Day 30 today. Wow. One month binge-free and now I am working on 2 months binge free. Actually, like Skyra, I just take things one day at a time. That's the only way I know how. It seems to work.

I had quite a few binge temptations this week but I kept them to temptations. I was rewarded w/ a nice loss on the scale this week after a TOM-induced stall. I am officially in the 150's now. I went hiking w/ my dogs. I ate great, healthy food. I FEEL good. None of that would have happened if I had let bingeing get the best of me. I just don't have room in my life for bingeing anymore. None at all.

A big hello to everybody. I have read each and every new post since I last posted and I would like to concur w/ purplefirefly by saying that we have a great group of inspiring people here. I am very grateful for you all. No time for personals today as I must hop in the shower and then head out to do some shopping for the dogs, myself, Christmas, etc. Have some chores to do here at home as well. It's already 3 PM and I have let the day get away from me. Eeek! I will be on tomorrow's new chat thread and promise to post personals there.

Hope everybody is staying binge-free during this holiday season and to LisaTcan.
EsperanzaBella82 is offline   Reply With Quote