Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 08-12-2009, 09:04 AM   #16  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

OMG how did you eat that much McDs in one sitting, I would have thrown up.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:07 AM   #17  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie175 View Post
OMG how did you eat that much McDs in one sitting, I would have thrown up.
I agree...
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:22 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 308/257/175

Height: 5'10

What amazes me is I never eat like that, yet I weigh 250+. It frustrates me because I don't understand why I can't lose weight.
TransformingToni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:26 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 273/ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniDMB View Post
What amazes me is I never eat like that, yet I weigh 250+. It frustrates me because I don't understand why I can't lose weight.
i think youre doing awesome-looks like youve lost a small human!! congrats on the weight loss-the rest will come off, just takes time-keep your head up
bitetoobreakkskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 308/257/175

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitetoobreakkskin View Post
i think youre doing awesome-looks like youve lost a small human!! congrats on the weight loss-the rest will come off, just takes time-keep your head up
Thank you so much, and don't get me wrong, I am very appreciative of your comment, however, I have been trying to lose this excess weight for over two years. I have weighed my current weight for MONTHS and it hasn't dropped. The good news is that I haven't gained anything, but the bad news is that I haven't lost anything either. I am going through a really tough emotional time right now and have totally lost motivation to go to the gym, I don't seem to have the energy to do much of anything other than work. I am hoping that will change soon because I do miss it. Anyway, I was just venting because I feel like my eating habits have never been as extreme as what was mentioned here and I'm as big as I am. If I ate that way I garuntee I would be twice the size I am now. Yikes.
TransformingToni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #21  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Maybe it is what you are eating. Try eating protein, veggies, fruit, little or not breads/starches, and no sugars....that is how I ate being a bariatric patient. My doc said if everyone ate this way they would lose consistently.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #22  

Height: 5'7''

I'm actually "with" STARGZR... it was a binge, not an eating habit (I guess) so I could afford it too
You are not alone stargzr!

But TONIDMB... don't give up!
It might be frustrating but you are doing EXTREMLY well... even if you have not lost more weight (yet!), I think it's a GREAT accomplishment that you have been able to maintain it in such a stressful period and with no exercise.
It means that the weight you lost is REALLY LOST and your body is learning to be thinner. It's stabilizing itself there. Then, when times get better, you'll see, you'll start againg exercising and your weight loss will start to run FAST
Julietta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #23  
live ur life

S/C/G: 236/230/150

Height: 5'8

you know when i used to binge on foods i bought from the grocery store i honestly thought that i was the only one that did something like that. i would buy pies and cakes and cookies and bread and so on. i'm glad to know that i'm not alone and i'm not alone in overcoming this.
caliyah is offline   Reply With Quote