Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Thanks harrism..you too! Hi Dianee. I only have a min...

resisted the temp to binge when I came home from taking my Biology lab midterm.starving..I got an A but missed some silly things! made me want to find chocolate but I settled for chocolate soy milk...and left the kitchen after I ate a small meal...
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:59 PM   #17  

I'm in ... again ... I did really good today. Now if I could do what I did today for the rest of the month I might actually lose some weight.

I went straight to a plateu(sp) and drinking all kinds of water won't break it..so I'll wait it out.

Have a Happy Bingefree Week All.

ASoutherner~
ASoutherner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:55 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 150/147/120

Day 10 woohoo! Here goes nothing for day 11.

Good luck ladies! Keep up the good work!
paniania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #19  
Mz. Matherne

S/C/G: 285/275/150

Okay I'm here and so far I've been binge free for 3 days now, last Friday I went totally crazy and binged for about an hour straight. But I didn't let it last and hopped on my exercise bike for an hour.
dandk0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #20  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

hi ladies! i'll officially join this thread with confidence. i haven't binged in over a week now. and i feel great. really in control of things. i just hope i can remember how great this feels next time i feel like going crazy.

and i even lost a little bit this past weigh in. must be all the excess calories i wasn't gorging on this past week. and much less stressful too. yay!!!!
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #21  
ida

Well day 6 is almost over. If I make it tomorrow too, that will be a whole week, and it's been AGES since I had A WHOLE BINGE FREE WEEK.

jendiet, yes I think it is because I feel lonely... but I feel lonely very easily, but I know that I have to be alone at times and that's something I have to get used to, instead of making food my company. And yay on your binge free days AND the A in biology!! ^^ I can never get biology, it's so confusing, so I really admire you.
ida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 180/150/130

Height: 5'4"

what an awesome thread!! count me in! today is day one for me... i had a terrible weekend, my husband received a batch of friendship bread and baked it this weekend.. i think i ate most of it... no i know i ate most of it. and he has decided to keep one of the batters for us! im trying really hard to not just dump a cup of salt in it right now!

but i think i can do this. no more eating a second supper after everyone else is in bed!
JenniCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #23  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

so its been a few days, last thursday was my last binge. I was happy today, I had a bad case of hungries, and was working, but managed to get a nice bran muffin and leave the sticky baked goods alone. Now it probably had lots of calories, but nothing like the cinnamon buns or a piece of pie, and there was some nutritional value.
best choice if not perfect. Then when I could get lunch ate a sensible chicken dish.
Had asnack when I got home from work, and now supper.
Going for a walk in a bit to avoid eating again.

Wardhog, what are we going to plan to make next weekend binge free for you? How can we help. You were doing great for a bit, but the binge monkey is hitting you hard these days.

Wormwood doll, keep up the good work. hope the blues aren't getting to you.
Have a good week everyone
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #24  

yay! Another binge free day...I wish I could say I was happy about my exercise routine..

I had sooo many opportunities to binge today...I had a chem report due..and it was majorly stressing me out--but i didn't binge...

I was 2 lbs heavier on the scale today than yesterday (this is TRUE waterweight from working out because my fat was down 1% and my water was up)...I still could have thrown a binge pitty party over it though.

I missed class because I slept in...DOH! could have punished myself with a binge...+

I went to chem lab pretty hungry, but ate a fiber one bar and came back STARVING...when I got home I could have dived into all kinds of things..but I ate 2 egg rolls and was satisfied!

then I was home alone and stressed and in pain.(ovulation pain--it HURTS)..and I still didn't binge...

of course since my abdomen hurts so much--I don't want to eat much...that helped in a way...

Good choice fatmad! You did the right thing, it wasn't perfect, but it was better!

Ida, well, just come to 3fatchicks if you are lonely...we are here to support...and thanks for the admiration..I love biology..so it's easy for me...I'm sure you are great at something that I should admire you for!

stellart--hooray for the weight loss and binge freedom!

good job paniana!

dand--I have been on an hour straight binge b4...let me tell you no fun...can I suggest something? Usually when I am THAT bad..I am really internalizing something and just frankly pissed off...if you feel the urge to binge again..try writing down your feelings AND why you think the food will help.

Jennicole-I've eaten massive amt of baked goodies before--so I feel your pain..STAY away..don't even entertain it...let THEM eat it...I like the idea of dumping salt in it though..heh.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:39 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Good day for no binging. Back pain was so bad that I felt sick. So ate nothing but bland foods and stayed on the couch. Tummy is still somewhat icky, so tomorrow will definitely be binge free also.

That will mean 3 days no binging. I find that drinking alot of water really helps me.

Sparrow.. Try the 10 minute Workout Videos. My BF downloaded them for me. You can mix up all the workouts. There's cardio, yoga and musclebuilding. You do 3 of each every day... you just pick the section from each of the three you want and do it.
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:03 AM   #26  

congrats on the binge free day...

Ok, today is a very STRESSFUL day..so I will remember that my fellow binge free...challengers are trying just as hard as me today...

My strategy: Don't go hungry. Don't let bf talk me into going out to eat somewhere where I can't control my eating (buffets are particulary bad). Don't use food for comfort.log my points.

Hope everyone has a binge free day!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:10 AM   #27  

Starting over again.Day 1..........darn.
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:56 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 180/150/130

Height: 5'4"

thanks jendiet... baked goods are a nightmare for me, and today is my oldests birthday! i spent all night last night baking cupcakes and a cake.. but i am so proud of myself! i didnt indulge, i didnt even lick the spoon! finding this thread kept me motivated last night, and my new mantra- dont give up something you want the most for something you want right now!

so on to day 2, and im feeling really good, but lets face it, im at work with my healthy lunch... everyone is coming over tonight for loads of spaghetti and french bread.. and cake! im hoping my will power wins again tonight!
JenniCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:36 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 150/147/120

Day 11 - go me! I have no idea why I've lasted this long.

I put on about 5 lbs. during my recovery period after my surgery and 3 lbs. have budged since I've gotten the okay to workout again (03/06). The 3 lbs keeps fluctuating between 3 and 4 lbs., but doesn't want to seem to go below that. Argh! It's so frustrating. Before surgery I fluctuated a lot - between 135 and 140 pretty much every day. This makes me think it had a lot to do with water weight. So, I suppose that what I put on during surgery was actual weigh - great

Given all of that I should have given up already, but for some reason I keep getting up in the morning, working out, eating right (mostly), and NOT bingeing. Hopefully, it'll make a difference....
paniania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:47 PM   #30  

Hooray for you paniana...

Harris--hang in there. You CAN do it..stay away from trigger foods...and write down feelings before you binge.

I am REALLY hungry right now, and I got a lot of things on my mind..but I'm going to eat some egg rolls...and get my stuff organized...

My bf might want to go out to eat knowing him..so I am mentally prepared for it..here's where the flex points come in right?