Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-27-2009, 11:25 AM   #31  
*~Beautiful Hope~*

S/C/G: HW: ~200 SW: 170's/150's/115

Height: 5'6"

Day 3 today for me. Didn't get any exercise in yesterday except walking the puppy his daily 2 miles and cleaning, but I plan on doing 3-4 miles tonight. I didn't binge either, though, so I am happy about that. I did eat a lot of grapes yesterday, though...so yummy. I'm hoping to be back around my ticker weight for Monday's weigh-in. I'm about 2 lbs. above it right now.

Harris, one day those size 8's will fit. Just keep on going! I am debating whether I should start weighing once a month after I get down to 154, which is a normal weight according to my BMI, so long as I am eating within my calorie limits and exercising regularly. I have a tendency to get obsessed with the number on the scale. We'll see in about a month (or less) when I hopefully hit 154.

Star2be, I hope you had a good weigh-in this morning and that you have a binge-free day and weekend regardless of what the scale says. I weigh on Mondays to keep me on plan over the weekend. That's the idea, anyway! Oh, and congrats on your 4 days binge-free!

Hope everyone else has a great weekend!
EsperanzaBella82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #32  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

I weigh in on Fridays, which is probably a bad idea because I usually end up binge-ing the week-end away. I won't do it today - I have to wear a swimsuit tomorrow. So, day 11 today.

Keep up the good work, everyone. Think how good you'll feel on Monday if you stay on plan through the week-end.
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:12 PM   #33  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

Hey ladies!!

My binge free week is going ok!! I am keeping within my points. May have used some for not the greatest choices but still within my daily points range! Hoping for a loss next week!! I would love to see more than 1lb at a time...but at least it is a loss!
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:31 PM   #34  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

I've had a good week, no binges even with heavy workload. And my plateau broke, so I am down another pound.
You all a right with the formula: I eat when hungry, so its easier not to binge.
I had a lot of take out this week tho, but made good choices and kept portions appropriate. Apparently I did it right, or I wouldn't have lost wt.
Didn't get as much exercise as I would have liked, but did some when I could.
after the time off work, I was worried about how I would do with the irregular hours and such, but I think I will be ok.
Good work ladies
wardhog, you will look great in your swim suit.
have a good weekend all.
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #35  
Madeleine

Default menstrual changes

Just wondering, after reading wormwooddoll's post, about changes in cycles with weight loss. Fat stores a lot of estrogen, and hormones in general. I remember some overweight friends who lost a lot of weight (especially if it was quick) having dramatic changes in their cycles. Wondered if the difference in wwd's cycle has to do with losing weight?
yippee, keep it up!
Old 02-27-2009, 08:02 PM   #36  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

Day #19 I believe. Oi. It's such a relief, honestly. I have never been able to get past 3-4 days without binging or over doing it. I've even been working out my weekend issues. Things are looking up. I can't wait to weigh myself next week (after TOM of course).

fatmad - One time when I lost like 15lbs really quickly because I wasn't eating as much and I was exercising so much, I didn't get a period for 4 months during that time. Before my TOM was very irregular. It would come the 1st of the month, or the 15th, or the 26th. Now it usually comes on the 30th, 1st, or 2nd depending on how many days are in the month. Once it came two weeks late - that's very unlikely now, but occasionally it is weird.

babynurse91 - good luck on the loss!

Star2Be - I weighed myself yesterday and got 224 . TOM came hard! Hahaha.
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:56 PM   #37  

I have had a good week.No bingeing.Probably has something to do with my gallbladder acting up.Looks like it will be coming out soon.Although on second thought maybe I should keep it,cant tolerate overeating or fatty foods right now.Hummmmmm.......I ll have to think about that!LOL.
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:17 AM   #38  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

I DID IT!! I made it through Friday without a binge!! I'm about to go to bed, and there is nary a binge in sight, hehe... In fact, I ate just as healthily today as I usually do on weekdays! With the way I've been eating on weekends lately, this feels like a HUGE accomplishment for me. This thread is so great!

Tomorrow will be my 6th binge-free day. Wish me luck!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:35 AM   #39  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Hey guys I used to post here back in the day.. but havn't in a while. I've been having somebinging trouble lately.. so i thought it was WAY past my cue to come back to this thread and start posting again.

im 2 days binge free... and hopefully past my relapse on food and back on track!!

You guys all seem to be doing awesome! have a great weekend!!!
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:00 PM   #40  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

Hey ladies!!
Had a great ending to the week binge wise!! I have been good all week. Keeping with in my points!! I am hoping for just as good a week next week!!

Hope that you are all having a great weekend!!
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:24 AM   #41  

I did okay..I guess..but today is another day to start over and do better...

I am going to have bloodwork done to see if I'm hypglycemic..I have started drinking a small glass of OJ when I feel weak and sick instead of eating everything until I get the right food to make me feel better..the OJ works okay...

Good Luck to us All this coming week

Be Well.

ASoutherner~
ASoutherner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #42  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

No binging at or after the party I went to yesterday! I had a bit of cake that I hadn't exactly been planning on (the alcohol made me do it!), but I didn't totally lose control. In fact, after I had the cake I was almost starting to think "Well, I might as well have this and this and this, too..." But I didn't! Yea!

Today is my 7th binge-free day... Woohoo!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #43  
Madeleine

southerner, I recommend milk, preferably 1 or 2%. There is sugar (lactose) protein and fat, so the combo makes rebound hypoglycemia virtually impossible. I suffer from hypoglycemia too, get quite grumpy if my sugars are too low, and sometimes can't stay awake.
Small frequent meals, or healthy between meal snacks help, use the glycemic index to help you plan for foods that will have staying power.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #44  

Thank You fatmad...I never thought about milk...

Take Care

ASoutherner~
ASoutherner is offline   Reply With Quote