Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-17-2009, 05:11 PM   #16  
Fighting to be Fit

Height: 5'3.5" Age: 22

Wink

I find myself doing that too. =/ I think depending on whether I made a bad or a good choice during one meal, I try to plan for my next one to make sure I can continue making good decisions or make up for the bad one I just made. On the brink of getting all my stuff together to move out, I feel like now is the hardest time for me to be accountable. Stress, stress, stress.. It's been everywhere the past 3 weeks. I've been trying to eat well, but get too easily tempted by the other food in the house. I think I've also been giving in to temptation because I'm so stressed out. Nothing else seems to be going right in my life right now, why should my diet? I don't know. I just feel like it will be so much easier when Sam & I are finally in our own place, buying ALL of the food by ourselves. It is easier to be accountable when you don't have other people bringing bad foods into the house.

I REALLY hope my grandma agrees to co-sign for us! Then we're as good as out of here!!!! Sam's mom has some old furniture for us (couch, dining table, lounge chair) to take and furnish our new place, if we get it! My mom & Bo bought us a glass set & silver wear set, & Sam's parents want to help buy us like pots & pans, etc. I'm so excited Basia! I feel like this is really going to happen for us.
UrthWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:29 PM   #17  
Being A Better Me!

S/C/G: 211/191/150lbs

Height: 5'5"

It will be stressful for awhile but once you get passed this little bump you'll take a deep sigh of relief. Just try and hold out until then, the Extra gum things does work for wanting to snack. I've been chewing it when I want to snack and don't want to as much after I chew it. Anyways, good luck with moving!
migotokokoro is offline   Reply With Quote