Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-15-2008, 05:18 PM   #1  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Default Sept 15-21 Booze Free for sure this time

Well I did not make it without wine, had a bad day last Friday, and yesterday we went to the state fair where DH and I had some wine samplers.

Well I am determined though if all I slipped up in three weeks time was these two baby days I did ok.

I did gain a pound and am really baffled as to why the wine on friday I had the points and my WI was is on Sunday morn. I hope it was just an over abundance of water.

How did the rest of you do?
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:11 PM   #2  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

I managed a booze free weekend this weekend and am going to do it again next weekend. I liked that I had extra calories to eat instead of drinking them. I bet my liver is happier with me today also.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:47 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

Great job ghost!

I did great for almost three weeks then it seemed like overnight bam! too much on Friday and really not much on Sunday since they were tasters but still...
Old 09-18-2008, 11:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 182/173/155

Height: 5'6"

nancy, how ya doin? i had ONE glass of wine last night. was proud of myself.
jmm33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #5  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm still booze free! Wow, sometimes I surprise myself considering how much I love wine.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:11 PM   #6  
Work in Progress

jmm great job and great control! I was not so good but I am ready to get back on track it always seems to take me a bit

so no wine in the house. Long days at work for the next 10 days so if I miss posting you know where I am at

ghost--give yourself a pat on the back from me! this is wonderful --- soon you will be able to say to all of us...it was easy if I could do it so can you LOL
Old 09-19-2008, 11:52 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 185/140/120

Height: 5ft 4"

Hello all. I didn't drink last weekend which was a long weekend, and the weekend is upon me again. I don't really have any desire to drink either. Work has been stressful and the only way I can ease the stress is by knuckling down and doing some work. I went to Poker on Tuesday and didn't drink, each week it is easier to not drink at poker. Makes me wonder why I always felt that I "needed" to drink.
dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:31 PM   #8  
Work in Progress

Great job dubh! give yourself a huge hug and pat on the back

wish I could have said the same for my week but this was one of those times when I have no one to blame but me...I drank on four different nights...but since this is the start of a new week which I will post a new thread I am ready to start again
Old 09-23-2008, 06:23 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 185/140/120

Height: 5ft 4"

Hi all, I just went to this weeks thread and it is closed. Did you close it Nancy? Is everything okay?
dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:01 PM   #10  
Work in Progress

sorry dubh, I closed it by mistake LOL darn that blonde in me (I am a red head but need to blame it somewhere)

I am ok just working some long intense hours this week which is really making it a challenge to eat right and stay on track. But I have not been tempted to drink ... well at least not since this weekend. I was so shocked when I looked at my food journal and saw that I drank 4 nights out of 7 last week. I was really out of control. but I did loose .5 pounds somehow...guess it was the no food and only alchohol?

Will you start the thread? I so very much need to catch up with those who want to know LOL
Old 09-28-2008, 02:10 PM   #11  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm ending my No booze til NYE challenge. I've thought a lot about my eating/drinking habits, and alcohol is not an issue. I drink maybe once a month and nothing more, so to cut out my once a month guilty pleasure (red wine at book club mtg or dinner with friends) doesnt make sense FOR ME. Good luck to everyone continuing the challege!
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote