Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-08-2007, 02:57 PM   #16  
want2bTrue

S/C/G: 178/164/125

Height: 5'3"

i am learning moderation.....which is that odd area between overeating and undereating. a new place for me! Sometimes if i feel guilty, it makes me overeat or eat too much and even binge...however, now i'm being forgiving and moderate and... less binges. i would love to post in here, because this is an area within myself that i'm exploring! and learning!!! yay!!!!!
want2btrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:57 PM   #17  
want2bTrue

S/C/G: 178/164/125

Height: 5'3"

note: i still binge; i just feel like i'm learning so much lately about relaxing and not freaking out if it happens, because the last thing i want to do is binge!!
want2btrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 09:57 PM   #18  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

want2btrue.. i can definitely relate to you. It is something I am working on as well. This site is great for that and for the support you get from ther other members. We are all trying to improve. I hope everyone had a good week!
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:30 PM   #19  
Binge Day 2

S/C/G: 206/192/140

Height: 5'2

Hey All. Binging is a big problem for me and the main reason I have gained so much weight. In highschool I weighed 135 my sophmore year, 165 my senior year. Now I'm a whopping 179 which i am not proud of what so ever. I believe that if I cut out the binging it would bring my weight down alot. I have started exercising everyday (Today being the 2nd week which I'm very proud of!). The only problem is I'm in the house most of the day which causes me to want to eat and eat. I am trying so hard not to get up and go to the kitchen to eat RIGHT NOW as I type(lol!). There isn't much to do around here so thats basically why I eat. Can yall give me some ideas on how to stop binge eating??!
JBak590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 266/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I feel like I’ve been on a downward spiral for months. Binging is a huge problem for me, I will just eat until I feel sick. I keep telling myself that tomorrow I’m going to be better and really change my habits but I always come up with an excuse…there’s this special occasion, or I’m going out to dinner with this person. After gaining 6 pounds in the last month, I finally decided that I had to do something. On Tue. night I joined weight watchers. Yesterday was my first day on the plan and also my first binge free day in I don’t know how long. Today has been binge free so far too. It’s so hard especially since we always get food at work and they put the leftovers on a little table next to my desk….I’m so lucky, I know. Right now there are bags of Cape Cod chips sitting there (oh man, those are so good). They’ve been sitting there since 9am and yes, I probably would have eaten chips at 9 in the morning. I haven’t touched them yet…this is a big thing for me since I probably would have gotten through at least two by now which is pretty sad. Well I feel good about this so far, I’ve never actually followed a plan, and usually I try to lose the weight on my own which just doesn’t work for me. I’m really trying to commit myself this and to get healthy and stop the binging.
Flutterby873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 04:24 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 247/229.4/147

Height: 5'2"

I am so glad to see this thread, I have a very bad binging problem and have for several years. I have crept up to 247 and am so so miserable right now. I think it's been about a week since my last binge but it was pretty big.

Last edited by southern_sweetheart; 09-14-2007 at 04:07 PM.
southern_sweetheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:22 PM   #22  

Height: 5`2

YESSSSS!!!

3 DAYS NO BINGE!!!

Last edited by Snowbunny; 09-18-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Snowbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:25 PM   #23  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Alright I'm joining you ladies this week. The past week or so has been HORRIBLE and filled with binge, binge, binge. Weight is going up like crazy, and it needs to stop!

Last edited by modkittn; 09-18-2007 at 05:25 PM.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:29 PM   #24  

Height: 5`2

I hope some of the ladies come back and post more often!
Snowbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:55 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 266/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I'm offically 1 week with no binging!!! That's big for me, I can't remember the last time I've gone that long. And, I lost 7.2 lbs last night at my weigh in, kind of exciting for me!
Flutterby873 is offline   Reply With Quote