Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-16-2007, 11:36 AM   #1  
getting ready for summer!

Height: 5'5''

Question new memeber not sure what i'm doing help

if anyone has anything they want to tell me about this website, i'm all ears. One minute i was looking things up online and next thing I know i'm signing up for this website because it looked very interesting. So if anyone wants to help me out! Thanks!!!
ji11ybeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 152/140/130

Height: 5'5"

Hello, and welcome! I think you've already done the tricky part.... just look around until you find a forum/topic that interests you, and start posting.
Janie Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 01:04 PM   #3  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

First thing's first--welcome!

Second, love the name

Third, I agree--just poke around and see what kind of info you can find. If you have any specific questions about things, there's an area for just about anything (a section for people doing low-carb plans, people counting calories, people with 100+ pounds to lose, people who started at 300+ pounds, people focusing on whole foods, people with exercise goals, people on Weight Watchers...the list goes on and on!).
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote