Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-13-2007, 09:34 PM   #1  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 196/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Smile Victory!

Okay! So, I have been doing alot of binging lately...alot... I posted in the Binge free challenge on Monday and binged on Tuesday...yesterday was very good...then this morning... I was really tired last night but for various reasons didn't get to sleep until late and this morning was an even earlier morning than usual... Not good if you know my history.

So, I did my most basic chores...then proceeded to lie around like a big slug...which led to eating... I could feel myself gearing up for another binge...even ate a few things that could probably have qualified...BUT!!! Here is the thing!!! I STOPPED!!!! I have chewed about 3 different flavors of gum and had alot of water...I stopped it! I did it! I can't believe it! I have felt so helpless recently this is just so huge for me right now. I took my shower...washed my hair...and talked myself into a bout of Tae Bo!!! Now I need another shower but it was so worth it! I feel great...I didn't think I was going to get any exercise done today with how I felt...now I feel the endorphins rushing through my body...the calm radiating from my soul.

Harpo...if you are listening...I understand your need for positive energy...it is out here...I am practically glowing with it at this moment. Everyone has their low moments... I have many as well...the high ones are so worth it... I hope we all have a surge of success coming our way now...

I am not going to think of how the scale is high right now and I have lost ground... I am celebrating in the feeling of control of stopping myself in a binge...I don't remember ever being able to do that during one before...maybe there is a change in this tide after all... For the first time in awhile...I am hopeful.

Ravengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:57 PM   #2  
Doing it.

S/C/G: 208/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

That is fantastic! CONGRATS!!!
Jeannette311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 152/140/130

Height: 5'5"

Way to go Ravengirl! It's really exciting to have that "Aha!" moment, and realize that you can control this, isn't it? And the more of these victories you achieve, the easier it will be. Next time you're tempted, first re-read your post here, to remember how great it felt to tough it out and beat the binge-monster.
Janie Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 07:32 PM   #4  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Good Girl! You should be so proud of yourself.
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 01:31 AM   #5  
:)

S/C/G: 180/118/117

Height: 5'8 and 1/2

Congrats! The high moments do make everything feel worth it...actually, just reading your story put me in a better mood. You did great!
xtiffanyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:46 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 150ish/???/125

Height: 5'2"

Congrats, you're awesome!!!!!
snowbunny2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:20 PM   #7  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 196/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Girls!

I really appreciate the support! I am still doing pretty well! The scale is still up but I have to believe that it is on the way down finally... I am still feeling the rush that that victory gave me and I know that we can all do this!
Ravengirl is offline   Reply With Quote