Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-12-2007, 01:10 PM   #1  
Calorie Countin'

S/C/G: 235/235/150

Height: 5'8"

Wednesday's gonna be trouble for me. My boyfriend of nearly 4 years always gets me a big heart box of chocolate, and my father always gets my mother, my sister and me something. For me he gets this really big heart-shaped Reese's Cup since Reese's Cups are some of my favorite candy. I hope I can limit myself to just the candy they give me, I'm afraid I'll suddenly binge and want that and this and some more of that.

Last edited by HarpoChicoGroucho; 02-12-2007 at 11:07 PM.
Oppurtunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 03:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 119/115/104

Height: 5'1''

I know how you feel. Last year my bf got me a big heart shaped box of candy. I knew it was too much temptation so I kept "forgetting" it at his house and he ended up eating most of it himself! I appreciated the gesture I just didn't want the candy cuz I knew I can't stop at just one and I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Hopefully he doesn't get me any this year! I had a terrible week last week and I need to do better this week.
ejenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 04:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Exclamation

Oppurtunity,

Am I reading right? 45 lbs in 13 days?!! WOW! You are doing SO amazing! That must feel SO much better than any chocolate tastes!

You could talk to your family and suggest they get you chocolate-themed treats that are calorie-free - bubble bath, lotion...or even just a pedi, mani or massage.

Otherwise, feel the warmth behind the thought and pass the actual calories on to someone else - a child, a coworker or a friend.

Even if you do indulge in a few chocolates, remember that it won't undo all your hard work. You've come a long way -
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:55 PM   #4  

Height: 5'3''

I'm going nuts. My house is currently filled with candy and chocolates and desserts. Very tempting. This is why I hate most holidays. They involve food way too much.
WeightOnMyMind is offline   Reply With Quote