Old 03-22-2006, 06:38 AM   #1  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Height: 5'6"

Talking To all who are starting induction over....

Good luck ladies! Remember, NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN! That is the motto I am living by that seams to be sticking right now. If you are hungry, eat. BUT only Atkins Induction Friendly foods. I am doing a happy dance for yall Stay strong and dont let food win. -Sandra
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 139/139/125 or 9 stone goal

Height: 5'2

I'm starting all over again today. I tried on some of my summer clothes and they look awful. I can fasten them, I just can't leave the house in them. I'm supposed to be going outlet shopping next month and I was worried about finding the money to buy new stuff,when I realised I have plenty, I just need to slim down to get in them. So there is my motivation. Fit in the stuff I already have so that I can spend on fun stuff to go with it, instead of buying basics and no fun stuff. Oh and I always need new shoes!!!
Britmum is offline   Reply With Quote