Old 01-25-2006, 06:22 AM   #181  
Atkins Lover

Still feeling BLAH, so food will be not thte best today either.

B:gonna try and do something little
L:a salad
S:maybe some kind of chicken and broccoli
E:none, nose is just making life miserable, so is the thorat
W:at least 64ozs.
beckamundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 09:31 AM   #182  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Had a bad 2 days, but Im back to it this morning.

Breaky~ protein/fibre shake
Lunch~ tuna w/mayo and a cucumber
Supper~ spinach salad and bbq'd chicken thighs

Snacks~ cucumber/boiled egg/cheese
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 06:06 PM   #183  
New mom to be

Didn't do so good yesterday. They took the fridge out at work and no one told me so my lunch that I brought was no good. I had to get food court food! Not so good. So, I did not stay w/in my points or get all my veggies. I did drink all of my H20 and exercised though!!

Doing very well today. Right on w/ my points & I already ate all my veggies and drank all my H20 and it's only 5:00!! I also had a lot of exercise today!! Good luck all!

Feel better beckamundo!!
sassybrat25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:08 PM   #184  
Going to ONEderland

Well the scale went back today to within one half pound of where it was last week, so I guess it was just food and water I was weighing within me, rather than my real body.

Good. I was hoping that was the case. My face is losing its extra chin. I love that about Atkins. You may not lose it everywhere, but within a very short time your face looks thinner and more attractive. So now I'm one and a half pounds from my 3rd goal for January. Still hoping for that extra 9 pounds by Valentine's day. Wonder if I'll make it? I hope so. I feel very proud of myself today, I feel like I weathered the storm. Got through that one little spot that used to defeat me. Hope I can get through any others that come my way, but knowing I got through this one helps.
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 07:14 AM   #185  
Atkins Lover

Starting to feel better.

B:special k cereal w/2T milk
L:salad w/eggs, cheese, bacon & ranch drsg
Sizza (thin crust) & salad
W:at least 64ozs
E:none

Have a good & OP day friends.
Old 01-26-2006, 09:42 AM   #186  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

well, I realize that I will not hit my goal by Valentines but I'm still going to try for something close. The next goal I have will have a reward at the end, I don't know what, but I always do better when I get something for myself. I know, I'm terrible.

breakfast: 2 eggs
lunch: taco salad
supper: shake
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 07:06 AM   #187  
Atkins Lover

B:special k lc cereal w/2t milk
L:salad w/chicken, cheese, eggs, bacon & ranch drsg
S:salad
W:at least 64ozs.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:29 AM   #188  

S/C/G: 180/176.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

I doubt that I'm going to meet my Valentine's goal either. I've been playing with the same two pounds for 12 days now. *sigh*. Don't know what's up, as I've been working out 5-6 days a week as well as staying on Atkins really well. Just must be that mini-wall everyone hits after the first giant loss on Atkins.

A little bit worried - going out of town (ie eating at restaurants) this weekend for hubby's birthday. I was going to have a treat sometime during the weekend, but now I don't want to risk it. It has taken so long to get back down to 169 - I originally hit it 8 days ago, but then my body weirded out and gained for awhile....anyway - I'd hate to come back home and be 171 AGAIN.
Morgaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 09:55 AM   #189  
250/ticker/160

morgaine: eating out isn't usually tough for me because I can always get a steak, hamburger (w/o bun) or salad...unless it's at a chinese place, and then that's a toughie! Good luck with the eating while traveling thing, I bet you'll do great!

I've thrown myself out of ketosis by eating some sf peanut butter and drinking some low carb milk in my tea so I'm STAYING in ketosis for at least the next two weeks. Wish me luck everyone!!!

b: 2 eggs
l: lemon-pepper chicken
s: salad
Old 01-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #190  
Going to ONEderland

It is 19 days left of our Valentine's day challenge. I still have 9 pounds to lose. I have a feeling I may not make my goal either. The scale was down today to 253 again, and I suspect since I hit that number so early in the morning that I will go even a little lower today when I weigh again. I always count the lowest weight of the day, and I weigh after every potty break, and before eating. Once I've eaten I'm done weighing.

But I'm hoping for 252 or 252.5 a little later on. I think I can I think I can.

Still even if I hit that, 8 pounds in little over two weeks isn't going to be easy. But I will hit it eventually. So even if not by Valentines, it is still obtainable. Will just have to set another small goal.

I was proud of myself yesterday. The boss took us out to lunch and of course the first thing they set upon the table is that yummy sourdough bread that is so good in this area (I live north of the San Francisco Bay and it is one of our traditional foods). I ignored it.

Then on the menu, there wasn't anything really that didn't seem like it had a lot of carbs. There was only about two things I could order, fish and rotisserie chicken. I ordered the chicken. It came with potato salad, but I told them to leave it off. And I drank iced tea with splenda rather than the sugar syrup they brought to sweeten it with.

Then at home I had my smoothy, and for dinner more chicken. The chicken at the restaurant was served on a bed of weird looking, but tasty lettuce, so I had that too.

I've been good. If anyone deserves to lose a few pounds just for patience and persistence alone it is ME! LOL!

I know it will happen. Faith is important in this dieting business. We have to believe it will work, when we give up believing we also tend to give up trying! Or at least I do. So I'm sticking to it because I really believe that this time if I am patient and persistent and consistent enough that this weight will eventually go away.
SherryA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 01:19 PM   #191  
250/ticker/160

Sherry: AWESOME job, girl!!! Way to stay away from the bread, it's just not worth it!!!

I only kinda made my Christmas goal but one thing WONDERFUL about having the goal is that we have something to reach for. If I didn't set goals I am sure that I would slowly just meander up in weight. Accounting for myself here and writing down what I plan to eat for the day mean everything to me right now.

And losing some weight each month, even if it's not my GOAL weight, is absolutely fantastic!
Old 01-27-2006, 01:22 PM   #192  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

its just been one of those weeks
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 02:54 PM   #193  
Gypsy Goddess

S/C/G: 209\144\113

Height: 5'7

Default Can I jump in still?

I know I am extremely late getting here! My name is Jessa, I just started induction on Tuesday..I am in that loosing a pound a day absoulte bliss mode right now! This is my 2nd time on Atkins, last time I lost a pound a day for a week straight and then it stopped..and I didnt loose anything on week 2 and I had a hissy fit, I refuse to do that this time! So I want to get more involved with the support boards and things like that to help me not have a hissy fit and stop doing what I know I need to do!

This time I realize and am completely ready for the stall out and accept that it's probabbly going to happen but I need to commit atleast 3 months no matter what happens.
Thats my goal anyways.

And to realize this is more then a weight issue, I eat a 100 times more healthy on atkins then I do any other way. If I dont do atkins I know I will end up back on slimfast starving and killing my metabolism, or I will try WW points again and spend all my points on popcorn and weight watchers icecream which does no good for me either and half the time I still stall out and loose 1-zero pounds a week

so even if eventually I only loose 1 lb a week on atkins, atleast I am eatting more then popcorn and icecream..I figure that can not be a bad thing..LOL

So I am hoping to sneak in this challenge here and join in and be ready for the next one after this and start from the beginning and make new friends and get support and ect

ok my goals for val day
I know for the next few days I will still be loosing rapidly, my body seems to stop after 7 days..or atleast thats how it went before, I am on day 4 of induction, so I have probabbly 3 lbs still to come off between now and next friday atleast.
I think I will make this easy on myself and just go for 5 pounds, no wait, I like the number 7 ( I live in Nevada..its a lucky thing)
so lets go with 7 pounds.

Right now I am weighing in at 174. So that will take me too 167, my way on in the future goal is 144. And I will scream for joy when I see anything under 150 lbs again in general
(I havnt been under 150 in like atleast 12 years ( since I had kids)

I have to go back and read what other goals I was suppossed to list or anything else I am suppossed to do.
!

take care everyone!
Nirvanagurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 05:57 PM   #194  
New mom to be

Well, yesterday I did okay, not great though. I got all my H20 and veggies but I went over my points. Not by too much though. Today so far I am doing great. Also, today was my weigh in day and I am down 3 more lbs!!!! My weight loss might be stopping for a little while though. I might be pregnant!!!! Yay!!! I get the results on Monday. I'll let you all know. Oh and yes I did get laid off, but I am working hard to find a new job!! Wish me luck!!
sassybrat25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 12:16 AM   #195  
Livin' la Vida Low Carb!

Talking Hola!

Wow, sassybrat!! That is super exciting!!! I have been beaming with joy today cause I have finally gotten down to 155!! yippiiee! Plus I have been excercising like crazy, I ran for 30 minutes tonight and I survived...my husband was so impressed! *smile* I havent been posting my meals for a couple of days but here's what I had today:

B: strawberry atkins shake(my fav)
L: pork fajitas w/ sour cream
D: pizza (low carb of course!) It was the bomb-biggity!

Good luck with the weight loss! May God be with you all!
~becca
iloveadam is offline   Reply With Quote