Old 11-13-2005, 06:09 PM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default January 2, 2006 plan

I was going through the archives and I've dug up a few of my favorite threads to remind me of where I was...and my plans...and my goals. So I'm thinking back and I remember weighing 173 pounds and feeling SO disgusted with myself. And I know the holidays are coming up and I KNOW I'm not strong enough to deal with being OP. So I'm sitting here thinking up a plan. The plan is:
Being OP until Thanksgiving Day.
Being OP until Christmas Eve/Christmas.

Starting 1/2/06 I am starting induction again. I'm going to look into finding the same supplements I was taking when I started this (started Atkins that is). And I WILL STAY OP.
I'm going to work on getting more exercise in.
I WILL get my required water in.

And most of all...there will be NO excuses on why I can't stay OP!! It is a brand new year. And so there are no holidays that "require" (or that I'm interested in) me to cheat. Valentines Day I will try to a new LC recipe for a LC cake or something on that order.

I can not honestly expect to lose the weight I've gained if I Do NOT follow Atkins to a "T". That means only doing what's on induction and not saying "oh, that won't hurt me".

I'm sick of not losing weight. I'm sick of gaining weight. I WILL GET CONTROL AGAIN!

So that's my plan. Thanks for letting me work it out
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 06:37 PM   #2  
TemporaryFatChick

Sounds like a good plan, why not start on the water and exercise now?
Tennessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 06:57 PM   #3  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

Way to go, Brenda, you know you can do it!!! Is there anything I can do to help? Wanna have a water drinking contest, and see who can drink the most water each day? or does that sound dumb?

Lacey
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 08:01 PM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

This sounds great Brenda. I know how your feeling, we are in the same boat. That disgusted feeling (with myself) is back, and I too thought about tossing in the towel and accepting it.

Well I did that before, and I reached well over 300lbs. I like your plan, and Id be more than happy to join you. 100%
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 07:05 AM   #5  
Baby Steps

Tenn: I DO need to concentrate and keep the water and exercise up/in now. Thanks for that reminder. To me: Exercise=sweat so going to feed the deer to me doesn't seem like exercise (because it's fun, also)

Lacey: That's NOT a dumb idea! I think it's fantastic. We could make up a thread for that alone. Then put in rules. That'd be one way to make me accountable for my water!! Thanks!!

Robin: I got the idea from the Induction boot camps. And if I remember correctly YOU ran them :P Glad I won't be alone
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote