Good Morning Ladies,

Nice to see you all this lovely tuesday

Whats shaking today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:00 AM   #17  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

Mornin' girls!!

I ate no candy, no caramel apples and only a bitty piece of chicken out of the soup to make sure it tasted okay

Brenda: Sorry you had to take her back in, but glad it's all taken care of. She'll feel so much better without all that infection going on. (Good luck with the furnace, I bet you'll end up really liking it this winter)

Bec: I don't know how to make them either but when I do make them I get raves, all I do is stick 4 chicken breasts in a huge pot of water, boil it for a couple of hours while adding pepper and salt and then I tear some thawed, pre-made hot rolls into little pieces and drop 'em in and then cook it for another hour or two Super Simple. Probably not as good as grandmas but it works for me

I'm thinking I need to go set my goal weight for christmas higher. The way it was set was that I wanted to lose 30 pounds in 2 months, and I honestly don't think I can lose it that fast at the rate I've been going (10 pounds a month).

Lacey
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:52 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 156/156/128

Height: 5'3"

Brenda - How irritating is that? I would be furious!

Bec - Thank you for the kind words. It's people like you that make my situation easier because I know we are doing it for a good cause, and all reasons that are completely unselfish.

Well, I hit halfway this morning! I haven't been on "the diet" for a week now, but I somehow still lost 2 pounds! Time to get back on track. For some reason it's so easy not to cheat until you do and then it's hard to keep on track.
aovercast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:58 AM   #19  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning

Didnt too bad yesterday, just a teeny tiney snickers, and a teeny tiney twizzlers. Yup, things got a bit better yesterday. Dh and I went for a walk, not too bad. Im just glad I got him to go with me.

Brenda~ have fun shopping with your mom. 13 yrs isnt very old for a furnace is it? Ours is about 25...thankfully its not as old as the house!! Hopefully you'll have it all worked out before the snow flys!

Dh and I are putting graphics on a Hummer today!! Should be fun! Other than that, not much else happening.

Have a great day ladies!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 11:26 AM   #20  
Atkins Lover

Audrey~it's all the extra curricular things you were doing for the last week that made you lose 2lbs. LOL Keep up the good work though!!

Leenie~hey you!!! lot's shaking on me. LOL what's shaking w/you???
beckamundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 01:10 PM   #21  
Seeking self security

Default November 1st

Ahh the first of the month! Nothing like a new beginning on the first of the month. I was only semi-naughty last night. No not like that, i'm talking about candy! I had one half of a full sized KitKat and one half of a full sized Hershey Bar. I guess it could have been worse, I could have eaten the whole bars!

I had film class last night and we watched The Haunting which was made in the 60's and though there is no blood guts or Jason, it was very scary! At least to me. My man is in that class with me so we're able to watch a movie together every Monday night, like a lil date.

Anyway hope all is well!

Byeeeeeeeee
insekur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 02:17 PM   #22  

Hello all! I drank this weekend at the NASCAR race. Southern Hospitality must be set aside on the week of the race, cause Atlanta and surrounding areas have much to be desired in the Clean, Polite and Helpful catagories! We had bad service everywhere.. not to mention our hotel stunk like Cheech and Chong just smoked one up before we walked .. and.. the wall paper was all peeling off the walls in the bathroom! That was in Griffin Ga.. but Applebees forgot my hubbys dinner all together and.. well our rental car from Dollar was a JALOPY! We shimmied everywhere we went..

I was pretty good except for the cappachinos in the Airport on Friday and Monday!

I need to keep loosing so I can look good for Tony Stewart.. He is so cute.. I don't want to go into detail of what I would love to do to him! GOOD LORD! HE IS FINE!

Hope all is well! Keep Up the Loosing!

PS, I would be interested in the Christmas thinger, I would be pissed about the thorn thing and do a little yelling at the er and.. I hope you had a good time with your hubby! I would not know what to do if I could not have my hubby around! Your a strong gal! and last but not least.. If I can lose weight on low carb anyone can!

Last edited by Corn Fed in Iowa; 11-01-2005 at 03:11 PM.
Corn Fed in Iowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:39 PM   #23  
250/ticker/160

So all my 18's are loose..I can pull them off without unbuttoning or unzipping them...I ordered some VERY cute 16's from ebay and the great news is that I got them today

the crap news is that they won't go over my HUMONGO rear.

so...I have something to strive for...getting into the cute ebay jeans that I spent twenty five bucks for

all I've eaten today is a shake this morning and a piece of celery with peanut butter while typing this...I've got my dd's basketball game to go to this evening and just got my hair cut...will TRY to eat a little something when I get home but will guzzle the water in the meantime.

I wish I could take you all with me to the game. I just HATE being the fat mom that sits in the bleachers by herself. At least my hair will look nice while I'm sitting there.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:42 AM   #24  
Atkins Lover

Morning all!! Hope everyone is having a good morning thus far. Yesterday was ok, not bad food wise, just not enough of it. DH and I got into a HUGE fight so I only ate about 1/4 of my supper. Did ride the bike for 1.25 miles but that was about it. Tired to today, only 5 hours of sleep.

Have a great & OP day!
beckamundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 08:35 AM   #25  
250/ticker/160

Bec: hope you got it worked out, I just HATE fighting!!!

the game went well, of course I sat by myself but my daughter did well and she knew I was there so that's what matters (trying to put life into perspective here LOL)

I'm having a garage sale Friday and Saturday so today is the day to go through my oldest dd's room while she is at school and it is just a NIGHTMARE of a room.....so if I don't post in several days know that I'm okay and probably lost under a pile of toys

Have an awesome day girls.....drink drink drink!!

Lacey
Old 11-02-2005, 08:59 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 156/156/128

Height: 5'3"

Ugh, poor hubby. I talked to him last night and he got somehow skipped over when they were doing class rosters, so he's stuck doing yard work for the next week until there are enough people to make another class. Which means it prolongs his time in AIT. He was all gung-ho while we were there, but he said the minute Gillian and I walked out the door an overwhelming feeling came over him. Now all he wants to do is come home. Poor guy.

Starting back up full fledged on the diet today. I have to lose a few more before I see him again. I want all his battle buddies to be jealous that his wife is such a HOTTIE!!!!
aovercast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:11 AM   #27  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

I wish I could catch up with all of you! Audrey..you go girl!

-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:38 AM   #28  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning

L~

Audrey~ keep up the great work!

Bec~ I hope everything is alright now...I hate fighting with dh too! Doesnt happen very often, but when it does, its like a huge dark cloud over the house

Lacey~ I usually sit by myself too at those things. Just because Im not a "social" mom.

Its a beautiful day here today...dh and I are going to be getting some shopping done. I need new socks Maybe do some cleaning around the house, and thats about it

I did pretty good yesterday, so thats one full day under my very tight belt!

Have a great day ladies
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 10:13 AM   #29  
Baby Steps

Dang I'm late today. And I'll apologize now for not doing personals. Catching up is a pain sometimes. ok, eating went well yesterday. Water stunk (drank a soda to try and kill the killer headache), exercise was IN ( ) . Furnace will be installed on Thursday and OUCH at the price. Know the saying "they don't make things like they used to"?? Well, that applied to the furnace we had installed 13 years ago. HOpefully this one lasts at least that long!! Ok. Now it's time for me to go feed the deer and go get some water in and go to the store for milk. Have a great day and I'll try and catch up tomorrow!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 02:12 PM   #30  
Seeking self security

Default Wednesday

Good Morning Chickies

Well it's another lover day in Long Beach. Just wanted to drop in and say hi, hope all is well with all you other locarbettes. Just curious, does anyone know how much weight i can expect to lose on induction in the next two weeks? My goal by Christmas is 40lbs is that too much? Also is there any other chickies in my area that are also on this forum? Peace, Love and Hairgrease !
insekur is offline   Reply With Quote