Old 09-07-2005, 03:37 PM   #1  

Default been missing just checking in

hey guys my computers been down but now its up and running again just wanting to say hi and report the good news that ive lost 11 more pounds.....only 25 more to goal! i love atkins!
stephanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 02:24 PM   #2  

Hello and good job.
I am new to this forum, not Atkins, but to this forum. You are such an inspiration. When I feel like giving up, I will remember you, you are where I want to be right now, so see you are my inspiration. To be a little on the nosey side, since your weight now is my goal, what size pants/tops etc are you in? Have you noticed your shoes even being bigger, I have, I had our 3rd baby 8 months ago, so I am trying to take off that weight (I did now, 40 lbs down), now I am working on my real fat so to speak, but I am getting very very tired of eating meat, I need a change in that. Just wanted to say hi and good luck w/ your last 25 lbs. Have a good weekend.
emndarmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 04:52 PM   #3  
Baby Steps

Welcome back Stephanee and way to go on your weight loss!! You are doing awesome!!!

Emndarmic: Welcome and come join us on the weekly chat Congrats on YOUR weight loss and keep up the great work
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 09:31 PM   #4  

i also had my third babt 9 months ago! i am in a size 10 pants and large shirt as of now. i got bored with meat too and just found a new love.... tyson hot wings! endarmic.........where are you at in ohio? and lady adneerb, how do you join in this weekly chat?
Old 09-12-2005, 08:08 AM   #5  
Baby Steps

Stephanee: Hi there. Here's the link for the weekly chat. It does change every week (notice the dates??) so this is just for this week/weekend
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65046

Ps. Feel free to call me Brenda
Old 09-12-2005, 08:12 PM   #6  

thanks brenda, ill try it out! weighed in today, another 3 lbs down! i think its all the hot wings!
Old 09-12-2005, 09:44 PM   #7  
Baby Steps

WOOHOO!!! You go girl! You're doing awesome!! Keep up the great work!!!