Old 06-22-2005, 07:58 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday Chat 6/22

Well, the strawberry jam (for now) is done. Nope, didn't do special jam. This is for the girls and the other couples (People DH knows and likes ). Not sure how to make it LC. I've wondered and was thinking of doing a recipe search. But haven't done that yet. Turned the AC off to enjoy the cooler night air last night. But might turn it on today again. Not sure. Might just shut up the windows and see how that goes. Usually works. But will have to turn it on tomorrow and leave it on. We're supposed to hit the 90's and not get lower than 70's.
Have a great day
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:08 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Sounds warm there Brenda...we've had a bit of a break from the heat and humidity. Its suppose to come back later this week.

I did a rhubarb freezer jam last year, and I just boiled it down with splenda...I added 2 tsp of it to my sf, ff cream cheese pudding last night very tastey!!

Ive been back on plan for about 3 days now....thank goodness! I seem to have the stress under control. Besides, I felt like crap when I wasnt eating properly.....and for all my indulgences I earned a visit from the pillsbury dough boy You would think Id learn right??

Dh and I are going to be putting up some lettering in an old house today...should be interesting. Other than that, nothing much happening around here.

Have a great day Ladies
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:42 AM   #3  
God, Give me strength !!

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'7

Brenda... It is supposed too be really hot here as well. In the Mid 90's. I think summer may finally be here. What is just crazy is how it still gets down in the 50' and 60's at night.

I did super yesterday I did have ONE piece of bread though for breakfast,but other than that, I did really good. Ijust need too get myself motivated too add some exercise though. Lookin forward too weighing myself on Sunday. I hope I lost at least a pound
Melissa70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 10:16 AM   #4  
The Princess O' Pets

Good morning ladies.

B- I have always wanted to learn how to make Jam & can stuff, I love the that!!! I bet the strawberry jam is the BOMB!!! Yummy!

Robin-great job getting the stress under control, I need to do that too! Stress is my worst eating enemy!!

Melissa- Great Job yesterday, and i hear you about needing to get motivated on the exercise, so do I!!

Well I did crappy yesterday eating, but today is another day!! I was sooooo stressed out yesterday (car broke down, hurt my knee so I couldn't work out, whiney children, and a B*tthead husband, I was so cranky!) I found myself indulging in some bites of ice cream. I finally put myself to bed and just moved on to another day!!! Today has to be better!!! I am still resting my knee I don't know what I did to while exercising on monday but it hurts!

Have a great LC day!!!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 12:09 PM   #5  

Good morning ladies. OMG I woke up with the worst sore throat I've ever had this morning. It feels swollen inside and it kills me to swallow or even talk. I don't think I'll be eating any bad carbs today because I don't think I can eat ANYTHING!
SkinnyAgainSoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 12:54 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Chicklets
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 02:21 PM   #7  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

feel better soon SAS!!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote