Old 06-19-2005, 09:33 PM   #1  
Chubbles

Default Time of month...

ARG! On May 31 I started my TOM, and the next day I started Atkins...I had a 2 week long one! Which is very odd for me, I am usually a 4-5 day person...it was really really light at first...I only had to wear a panty liner. Then the second week it was a bit more, but not heavy. Then last week nothing...Then today it started again! Actually it started this morning, then when I checked again it was gone, and then tonight it started again! This is driving me up the wall! Anyone else experiencing things like this? I know it also could be because I got off the Depo shot in Feb...but I have gotten off it before and not had issues like these!
breakfastsurreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:13 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

When I first started, I would get it light for my regular cycle. The cramps aren't as bad as they used to be. But I've never ran into it where it messed it up that bad. If it keeps up I'd go see a doctor. Maybe there's more going on that doesn't have anything to do with starting Atkins.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 11:35 AM   #3  
God, Give me strength !!

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'7

Not muchhelp, but My sister went through the EXACT same thing you are describing when she got off Depo, infact it lasted a good yr for her. Maybe this time around it has decided too mess with you Hoping you straighten out soon. Thats gotta stink having too deal with that. I have PCOS so I am lucky if I have a period
Melissa70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 12:26 PM   #4  
Chubbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa70
Not muchhelp, but My sister went through the EXACT same thing you are describing when she got off Depo, infact it lasted a good yr for her. Maybe this time around it has decided too mess with you Hoping you straighten out soon. Thats gotta stink having too deal with that. I have PCOS so I am lucky if I have a period
eww! oh no! If this lasts a year I'm gonna go NUTS! The first time I was on Depo after I got off I didn't have a period for 6 months, but when I got my first one back, everything was normal. Also, the first time on DEPO I didn't gain any weight or have aNY side effects...this time I did so maybe there is something changed in my body that is causing this.
breakfastsurreal is offline   Reply With Quote