Old 05-16-2005, 07:59 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Monday Chat 5/16

It's Monday and of course I've got to start from scratch. But I'm going fishing so drinking TONS of water is out...as is eating induction-friendly food. So it'll be a q-smart bar (Those ARE very good!!!) for lunch and a couple soda's. I'll give up the soda tomorrow and go for the total induction when I can. And call it a success. But now I'm ignoring that I screwed up this weekend!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 08:36 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. I'm starting again this morning too, Brenda, but I'm doing South Beach Phase I. I had eggs, veggies and NO TOAST this morning! I've got my water bottles lined up for the day. Now I need to remember to drink them!

It was sort of a cruddy rainy weekend here so I did not get outdoors much. I did do a bit of weeding in my front perennial bed, mainly darn dandelions! I'd be OK if the neighbours would get rid of theirs too but that won't happen. Across from me is a field that is pure yellow!

Have a good Monday, LC Chickies.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 09:04 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Ladies,

Yuppers, starting over here too.... gosh every time I say that I gain 5 lbs

ITS SUNNY OUT
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 09:46 AM   #4  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Sounds like a good Monday to start over....me too. Its 9:39 am, and so far so good!! Thankyou Ruthie for the lined up water bottle reminder. I still have to do that.

Well, ss made it home last night and he looks amazing!! Tanned, and very buff! It was so nice to see his smile when the kids literally tackled him on the front lawn! It was an awesome sight! Ive been cooking up a storm the last couple days. He's home to help his wife and take care of the kids, but he isnt Mr Betty Crocker. So aside from the pasta dishes, and potatoes I have lots of lettuce and salad stuff for myself.

Brenda~ happy fishing....Im so envious....I miss fresh caught fish!!

Petra~ I did protein power years ago and its how I lost all my weight initially, but I dont remember any of it and I dont have my book....so if nasus doesnt get back to you, drop her a pm

Ruth, Brenda, Leenie ......have a good start back day!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 08:07 PM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I have to say that for a change I did make it here for more than one day. HE HE HE!!

I did post to petra on the last thread and boy was that good, it made me think and get the juices flowing, until I got home and ..... whoa I guess I need to learn to control the impulse thing. I grabed a finger full of frosting and had it in my mouth faster than I could realize what I had done. talk about blind eating. HOW DUMB can I get???

aside from a few pretzles I did great (and the finger things. I just need to work on it for the rest fo the week. Wish me luck if I can get past this first week I think I will be able to handle things.

I need to find my book and it is great for resource. and great for motivation.
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 09:39 PM   #6  
Baby Steps

Blew another day. I really need to figure out how to get a handle on this before I gain EVERYTHING I've lost back. Disgusts me that I was 15 pounds away from my goal and I blew it TOTALLY. So now it's a matter of trying to figure out WHAT I'm doing wrong and change things around. I need to quit eating the junk and start eating what I know I have to & should be. The "eat until not stuffed" is another thing I've got to do. Well, tomorrow is another day and I'll have to make sure the water intake is done. Maybe that's my problem..I drink soda and it leads to other junk food? Interesting idea!! Hoping to get my flowers into the ground tomorrow....and catch up on the housecleaning. DH helped me do dishes today so maybe I'll get the urge to clean the rest of the house. I stink at housecleaning and told him I wanted to get a job so I'd have an excuse NOT to clean Now it's time for me to hit the hay. Night all.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote