Talking Monday Chat - March 21st

Good Morning Ladies,

How's every little thing ?

HUGS!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 09:44 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Leenie:

Well, it's back to LC eating. I also realised....I don't have decent church-going clothes. So I need to buy a couple pairs of dress pants and a couple shirts. I also need an "Easter outfit". Something to wear on Sunday. But I'm not going to like the size I have to get. I've not outgrown 12's...but I was SOOO close to being a 10!! ARGH!!! I need to SERIOUSLY get going on weight loss. Exercise is going to have to be the cause of losing weight. Well, that and my LC efforts!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 09:51 AM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Default Good Morning!

Have fun shopping Brenda

I have these little cadbury eggy things in my pocket, and they keep popping in my mouth Im going to wait until after easter to get back to serious proper eating and exercising. Routine is in an uproar, and we have been living on pizza for the last 3 days. (too many b-day parties) So, today is fish for supper, but chocolate interspersed between meals

Quiet around here today, dd is watching Scamp's great adventure, dh is still sleeping, and Im about to go put the coffee on soon. I hope everyone has a great day.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 01:12 PM   #4  
"Just call me Princess":)

Goodmorning ladies!!

Happy Monday!
Sorry I have been gone since last week. It's been one heck of a week. Found out that my live in boyfriend, had opened a secret bank acct and got a PO Box because he was sick of me controlling the money. Well hello he lost his job in December, and I had been the one paying everything since then. He just got back to work end of Jan beginnning of Feb. SO I did what I had been needing to do for so long. I kicked his tail out. I told him Tuesday night after he got back from school, that he needed to leave. So its been one ugly mess since last Tuesday evening. I have cried so much because breaking up is never easy, and its even worse when your 5 yr old is crying for her Daddy. He hardly calls her, and when he does its like a less than 5 min convo. It sucks so bad. So....thats my sob story for now. The good news is that I have been so depressed and stuff that I have not been eating hardly at all, and lost about 10 lbs, according to the scale this morning.
Anyways...talk to you ladies soon. Hope you have a great week.
Love,
Julia
PRPrincessJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 05:41 PM   #5  
Baby Steps

Robin: Holidays seem to be the hardest to stay OP isn't it? I'll start fresh with you after Easter

Julia: I'm sorry to hear about you kicking the boyfriend out and that the daughter is sad. It's always the innocent and young who suffer the most, isn't it? Hope you both happiness soon!!

Well, so far I'm OP. So that's a good thing. I'm looking forward to Easter...and starting fresh again. I'm hoping THIS time I can get my act (A$$) in gear and get rid of some more of this weight....and especially the stuff I put back ON!! That's what disgusting me! Well, it just means I have to work harder!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote