Old 01-06-2005, 04:20 PM   #16  

All this talk of orgasm and suddenly I want a cigarette!

Sugar Cube: You in Boston? I meant to ask you that after I saw you read an article in the Globe. I am in the burbs....all back road to and from work. They can be tricky.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 04:34 PM   #17  
Baby Steps

Liza: Soup still sounds good on this chilly day!

Jina: I didn't start that talk!!! I just put it together

Jane: I drive on what people call the "river road" it winds around a river. Luckily they put guardrails up. A woman died one year from slippery roads Went into the river and nobody could help her. Since then, guard rails were up and the firemen are now trained for cold water (underwater?) rescue. I salute those guys!!! And smoke one for me while you're at it

Even with a space heater this dang room is freezing. My tootsies are like popsicles!! Wish my DD would leave my slippers alone!! GRR. Steak, mushrooms and a salad for supper. Then it's off to get my ball drilled....bowling ball that is
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 05:08 PM   #18  
Look at me go ;)

Talking Shame shame you dirty birdies! LOL!

Goodness gracious! I leave you guys for onnnnnnnne morning and I come back to talk of cherrys, orgasms, cigs and balls!

No time for personals Wednesdays and Thursdays are hard for me cause my nurse is here with me. Just wanted to stop by and say hi! Everyone be careful, we have sucky weather here too! Freezing and raining all week. Stay safe driving home.

Oh, and I *think* cherry eyes are when the pups are born and they have red irisis (like when a dog goes blind) instead of colored like blue or brown. I could be wrong though

See ya all soon!
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 07:15 PM   #19  
Mom, Queen of Everything

GOOD GOD! I'm logging on after a hard day's work and find I've missed being part of one of the more interesting daily chats I've had the pleasure to read. Let me see, cherry eyes, late night drinking, orgasms as a cure for cramp...is someone writing all this stuff down for a possible book deal?? Cinny, we missed something good here!

I know nothing more about doggies than any of you all, so I'm looking forward to TG's answer on the cherry eyes. I always thought it was that condition where the eyelid kind of rolls back, gets fat and weird. Okay.....not a good explanation. Where are you TG?????

Weather here is in the low 60's. Kind of cold, but at least the rain has stopped! Yes, it does rain in the middle of the desert. And sometimes, like this week, it pours like crazy.

Induction is going great! Hope everyone has a pleasant evening. Star....drink some for me!
Spedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 07:24 PM   #20  

Gosh ladies. The one day I don't get online all day and see what I miss? DANG IT! Don't have time for personals, as I feel like crap right now. Went to the dr today and she says I have a good chance of going into labor with-in the next 72 hours. So if I go missing for a while, you will all know where I am! Having some contractions today. They are getting stronger, but just not close together! Hopefully that will change soon! If I have not went into labor by my appt next Thursday, they will make an appointment for me to be induced! So looks like I will be having this baby with-in the next 10 days anyways! Well, off to relax some and watch some TV. Chat with you all tomorrow!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 09:27 PM   #21  
Head Princess

LMAO - balls, cherries, orgasms....then as I'm skimming along I saw Brenda's post about freezing and I had to look twice to make sure she'd said Tootsies!

Thanks to Paula and Jane, I'm now going out for a drink and a cigarette
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 11:41 PM   #22  
The Princess O' Pets

Cherry eye is a problem with some dogs where the ligament that holds the tear gland under the 3 rd eyelid becomes weak allowing the gland to poke up into the corner of the eye and it looks kinda like a little cherry, so tomorrow the surgeon will push the gland back in and put in a suture to hold it in place. It is a common genetic problem with some breeds dog, Lhasa Aspos are one of them and that is what she is.

Dentals usually 100.00-200.00 a piece depending on if they need all the bells and whistles or not.

Last edited by Theo'sgirl; 01-06-2005 at 11:59 PM.
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 11:43 PM   #23  
The Princess O' Pets

Good LUck Lisa!!! You are in my thoughts, just remember to BREATH and focus on something nice, OH and ask for drugs!! ahahahahahaha
Old 01-06-2005, 11:51 PM   #24  
The Princess O' Pets

Here is a picture of Little Cherry girl and you can see her cherry eye pretty good in the pic. it is the little red ball in the corner of her eye.

Old 01-07-2005, 12:23 PM   #25  
Look at me go ;)

Aww darn, I can't see it! See, I'm glad I said I might be wrong though
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote