Old 12-29-2004, 01:56 PM   #1  

Thumbs up Back again

Well, after my last visit at the end of November I promptly developed pneumonia so have spent the past 4 weeks in and out of bed. I am feeling much better though weak so am going to go shopping for a protein fridge and cupboard.
I choose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 02:44 PM   #2  
Mom, Queen of Everything

I choose:

Oh my! You're the 3rd person I've heard about lately who's had pneumonia this winter. Take it slow and easy so you don't relapse. If you read the posts for the past week or so, you'll see a lot of familiar faces popping out of the woodwork, so you're in good company.
Spedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 03:08 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Welcome back !!!! and glad your feeling better. I had walking pneumonia this summer and was misdiagnosed...oy! Took a long time to get better.

Glad your here !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote