Old 12-09-2004, 01:17 AM   #1  
Dawn aka Sims addict

Post Thursday 12/9 Chat

Good morning ladies !

I was up chatting with a friend of mine & thought I would start this up !!

Be back later !! Have a great OP day whether its at home, away from home, or at work !!
abnrmlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 07:34 AM   #2  

Good Morning Dawn! Hope that you ahve a great OP Day also!!!!

Well, I am up bright and early this morning! And for some reason I have ENERGY!! I went to bed before 8 last night...but was up for a couple of hours thoughout the night. I heard DH up this morning and decided I would climb out of bed and start my day. Usually I just flip back over and go back to sleep! Plannning on putting the Christmas music on and getting the tree decorated today! I have another ultrasound today at Noon. Not sure if DH is going to make it to the appt or not. He's working first this week, and it's harder for him to sneak away during the day! I am sure that he wil show up though! I know how he is. He don't want to miss a chance at seeing the baby! MIL is going with me though, and we may go shoppiing afterwards. Well, hope everyone has a great day, and I'll be checking back in since it's my day off! Only one more week of work to go!!!! Off to get that darn tree decorated

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 08:07 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Dawn: Sounds like you were having fun. Hope you have a great day!

Lisa: OOoohhh...the burst of energy! That usually comes towards the end. Of course, my burst didn't come until the day I was going to have the baby And just remember, docs don't know EVERYTHING. That baby could be ready to come out now and WILL be a perfectly healthy baby. They told me w/both of mine they were a month early but they came out at 6 pounds (plus some ounces but my bad memory makes me forget that)...so just trying to say relax and be prepared

Jeez. Forgot to add stuff about me. GRR. My memory is getting shorter and shorter. Well, after work doing MORE shopping. I'll be SO glad when this is done!! Have to get the girls Christmas dresses while I'm out and about. Just hope they like what I pick out having a late BD party for youngest. She has 4 of her friends coming over. So now it's trying to figure out what to have them do. I've got the decorations and the cake. Went with a winter theme vs a character theme. Can't wait til she see's the cake. It's SOOO cute!! I'm hoping she likes it. Anyway, I need to get my hair cut some day this week. Maybe tomorrow. Youngest has her Christmas concert at school so won't be able to do it right away in the morning. lol. Hope you all have a great day.

Do you all wrap your presents ahead of time or are you like me and spend hours Christmas Eve wrapping them? I put the stuff for my family in bags and then wrap the wrest. His family will get wrapped (unless I find cute bags cheap ) .

Last edited by lady_adnerb; 12-09-2004 at 08:11 AM.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 09:16 AM   #4  
a.k.a. Roxy

Good morning Ladies

Morning to you Dawn, Lisa, and Brenda. I hope everyone is gonna have a good day.

Lisa- hope you're U.S. is fine and dandy. Hope you get a good peek!

Brenda- Yeah, I spend to much time the night before wrapping. Not this year, I'm bound and determined to be ready without stress. Roxy looks around her nervously, remembering all the years of no sleep before Christmas.

Today as usual, cleaning after little piggies and (archvillian) LAUNDRY (personal nemesis!). House will be clean! Till all the little spoilers arrive from school. Drinking lots of water, think about exercising, maybe even do some :yipe: and stay OP. If I'm good, maybe I'll reward myself with a SF L/C treat. Weigh in tomorrow. Danger Will Robinson...Danger Will Robinson! Scale approaching! I'm in a mood today, can't tell how it'll go, lots of energy, good mood...will it stay? To early to say. TTYL
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 11:46 AM   #5  
The Princess O' Pets

Good Morning ladies!!!

Stayed home from work today, TOM hit me like a ton of bricks and i feel like poop, just tired and run down and I have a headache, so I figured reason enough to stay home. I am going to try to get to the gym if i start feeling better soon.

B- I always hit the Dollar tree store before Xmas (don't know if you have it there) can't beat any size gift bag for 1.00!!!

Dawn- have a great day too!!!

Awh Lisa your nesting, I love that!!!

Roxy- AAAAAHHHHHH don't say the L-word!! I still have about 4 loads to do!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 12:56 PM   #6  

Hi everyone.....sorry not much time today....meeting this morning and now trying to play catch-up! Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you.

Day 2 of being OP.......feeling better.

Talk more later if I have a second.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:46 PM   #7  

ok, end of the day....finally.

OP all day....very proud of myself. This extra poundage should be gone in now time!

Going Christmas shopping again tonight. Need to pick up something for my mom and return a pair of pants that fell apart! They said they would take them and give me a store credit.

Theo'sgirl: Sorry you weren't feeling well today. Hope you are better tomorrow.

1hot_tomato: Watch out for those low carb treats! Anyone here can tell you

Brenda: I wrap all mine ahead of time.....haven't started yet but I plan on getting them all done this weekend. I like to look at all the presents under the tree.

Lisa: What is the word on the ultra sound?

abnrmlisme: Hope you had a great day.

Well, I am off (like a prom dress )
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:55 PM   #8  

Hey ladies!! Just thought I would pop in real quick to let you know about the ultrasound. Baby weighs approx. 5lbs and 6oz right now. She was moving around like crazy. DH made it to the appointment and I was glad that he did. He always has to help me up off of that hard table! They said that the way she was measuring that she will probably be here within the next month! My first due date they gave me was Jan. 30, but they say that they highly doubt that I will make it til then. U/S due date showed Jan 13 today. Got 4 more pics to add to her baby book. I am going to try to get my SIL to scan them for me where I can show you all them. DH asked again the sex of the baby. The tech told him this time that it was definately a GIRL!!!! She wasn't one bit shy. Had her legs spread open for us! I think that he still thought there was a chance it could be a boy, even though they have told us 3 times now it's a GIRL!! Well, time to get in here and get dinner done for DH. I'll try to check back in later if I have any time!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 08:23 PM   #9  
a.k.a. Roxy

Evening Ladies!

Thought I'd check in again see what you all are up to.

I've been good and OP today. It was real crappy outside today so I didn't go for my walk, but I was running up and down the stairs a few times to make up for the weather. Plus I scrubbed the kitchen floor, housework done properly can kill you!

Jane-Yeah, I know all about the Low Carb treat misnomer, Liars! There really is no truth in advertizing. You really have to research for yourself. You all are aware, I am sure, of sugar alchohols and sugars labeled by other names. I can get away with a little more play with the carbs because at present I am nursing a baby, so...He is what I eat. I can't lose too fast for the present. When he is done, I am so on induction again!

Lisa- Glad that DH made it to the US. Aren't they amazing?! I've been having children for twenty years now and they have changed technology tremendously! Zhank hevens for leettle gurls...I'm singing that in a hokey french accent! Sometimes having 6 is just chaos!

Theo's girl - Sorry, TOM is making you miserable! Evil Nasty TOMs! I have to give you credit for wanting to go to the gym. I'd stay home and cramp away.

Can all of you do something for me, could you tell me what's your favorite treat. Not having first been on induction (this is Key!) I haven't yet lost the cravings for sweets. Mercy! Sometimes I could just rip them outta the kids mouths! TTYL

~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote