Old 11-11-2004, 07:43 PM   #1  

Default Ultrasound

Hiya Ladies,

Just got in a little while ago from the ultrasound. Of couse me and DH had to go out to dinner and do some shopping afterwards, so we were a little late getting in! Me DH, MIL and SIL went to the ultrasound. We found out that it appears that the baby is a GIRL!!!!!!! Also they say that she weighs about 4 pounds now. From the first calculations I should be 29 weeks...I am measuring 34 weeks....the ultra sound today showed 32 weeks. So who knows when this baby will show up. Should be around the end of Dec or the first of Jan. The technician really can't say much about that, so hopefully the dr can tell me something at my appointment next week. The technician did take 3 pictures for us tough. I told DH that with all the ultrasounds I have had that we will have a whole photo album with just ultrasound pics Today the baby was soooooo cute! She was moving her mouth as if she was sucking. Also she was waving her hand. It looked like she was waving at us. There wasn't a dry eye in the room when she pointed this out to us. It was so plain. You could count all of her fingers! It was so neat. Makes me almost cry now just thinking about it. I am going to try to get my SIL to scan the pics for me this weekend where you all can see them! Well, just thought I would update you all on this! Hope everyone has a great night!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 08:20 PM   #2  
The Princess O' Pets

YEAH Lisa!!!! A baby girl and she will be born the best time of the year, apparently I only have my children in these months, Myles on Dec 21st and Jonah on January 6th, both of them were actually due on dec 31st, but Myles came out early and Jonah came out late!! JOnah would have been New year 2000 baby!!

Which if your baby is due then you must have conceived in March, apparently I only like to get pregnant in March!! ahahahaha Imagine now that we don't want any more kids how careful we are in March!! ahahaha DH always says March is a very fertile month!

Last edited by Theo'sgirl; 11-11-2004 at 08:29 PM.
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 08:25 PM   #3  
Baby Steps

WOOHOO!! Congrats Lisa! How exciting to have your baby interacting w/you all already!! Bet that was SO cool! Bet that made you even more anxious to have her
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 04:59 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks Lisa, that is precious
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 05:09 AM   #5  
Movin' and Losin'

Congrats, Lisa! What a great story. How awesome that she's already waving at you! Thanks for letting us know. I can't wait to hear all about your little girl.
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 10:39 AM   #6  

Well how sweet is that!!! I was choking me up just reading it..I can't imagine being in the room.

Congrats Lisa!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote