Old 10-23-2004, 12:08 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekend Chat, October 23rd and 24th

Good Morning !!

What a great night I had last night w/my friend from HS. Felt like we were 15 again Scary to look how old we got

Got another load of laundry to do and then the day is pretty much mine

Whats everyone doing this weekend ?

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 12:10 AM   #2  
Head Princess

Weekend??? WEEKEND??? It's only 9:00 on Friday night here!

Where do you live, Leenie?
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 12:14 AM   #3  
Somethin's gotta give

lol! Same here...course Leens an insomniac, so I guess anytime after midnight is morning to her....and in NJ, it would be 12:12....want I should come over and bonk you with that frypan Leenie?
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 12:39 AM   #4  
on my way down again

I think I need to move from the West to the East Coast. I really like early tv from there (via satellite), and I also get up at 3 am...so good morning. And here all along I thought I had a sleeping disorder. I'm just living in the wrong house!
Who are these people?
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 07:32 AM   #5  
Baby Steps

It's 6:30 here. I've been pushing the alarm setting from 6:00...to 6:15..then finally 6:30. At about 6:25 I decided I had lazed enough and jumped out of bed to greet the rainy day. lol I've got only a few minutes so figured I'd give you all a and a best wishes and have a great weekend. Now it's time for my neverending day of joy (sarcasm) spent with a whole ROOM full of GS. Not that I mind...it's the NIGHT that I mind...hard floors and chattering kids. Oh joy It should be interesting. Well, keep your fingers crossed I survive!!! Have a great weekend everyone!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 08:56 AM   #6  
on my way down again

Good morining everyone!

Hi Leenie, I'm glad it was a fun time for you with your friend.

Hi Star

Hi Marie

Hi Brenda: I hope the GS's are being good. Your a wonderful person to do that. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm still OP. I could have gone off Atkins' last night for dinner, but DH rescued me/us and said I was looking too good to blow it now. I owe him big time, not to mention I loved the compliment even if I don't see it yet.

I just have the basic Saturday things to do...cleaning, and mainly getting rid unused nick-nack type clutter that seems to clone itself at a rapid rate and books/old magazines that sit and collect dust. I have a large pack of chicken I'm trying to decide how to cook up today. I watched the FoodNetwork show Low Carb and Lovin' It. So I went to the website--I'm on with all the LC recipes and the recipe box there. See ya!
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 09:07 AM   #7  
kelly

Morning ladies!!! How are ya? Hopefully doing good. I also have the basic Saturday things to do... 1st my daughter has a soccer game in about 2hrs then come back home and watch college football (i LOVE saturdays) alllllll day and night..The laundry is calling my name so I think I will answer it today ...other then that, just relax and try not to think about thangs that have been making me crazy!!!!!!

I really hope everyone has a good day!!!! Talk to ya later!
mrskelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 10:10 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Red face

Star I'm in New Jersey, and yes it was midnight lol.

Brenda have fun with the GS's

Sonny to a fellow non-sleeper Seriously, I think its my medication thats doing me under. Gotta check into it. BRAVO to your DH. I wish they would speak up more. Its little comments like that, that can be life changing....when will they learn LOL!!!!

Marie give it your best shot...

Kelly enjoy your dd's soccer game. Saturdays ARE the best!

I am all done w/laundry, gotta fold one load and put it away.

Aunt flo kindly visited me this morning eeeeeeegads no wonder I felt like crap yesterday, I felt so weak and just awful, I thought I was getting the flu or something Thank God!!!

Its a beautiful fall day. The leaves are bursting with colors, next week they will probably be all down, or most of them. The reds and oranges are undescribable this year. Really something to see. When I drive to and from work, all I can think of is .... Lord, thank you for painting such a beautiful picture for me to see today. Makes the ride more pleasant thats for sure.

I gotta get my rear upstairs to make the beds, then off to a UPS store to return a car seat I got via mail.

Have a good day.......ttyl
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 11:59 AM   #9  
The Princess O' Pets

Good Morning ladies,

Just looking forward to a fun fulled day of house cleaning and laundry and WHOOO HOOOO a trip to COSTCO!!!

Yippeeeee

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love Tg
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 01:44 PM   #10  
Head Princess

Hey all!

So far, so good with the weekend. I went out to the local bar last night and - Yippee! - one of the guys is home on leave from the sandbox. It was sooooo good to see him! We hung out for most of the night and had a great time. I got home around 3:00, so I didn't get up until 10:30 this morning. It's nice Since I'm not working and DH works graveyard, I tend to be up later at night and later in the morning.

Tonight I'm going with 3 girlfriends downtown to go clubbing. It should be fun. But before that, I've got my nephew's football game. He's 11, and it's so much fun to watch those guys. Some of them are BIG!!! Being only 5'3", some of them are bigger than me! Now, that's a strange feeling!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-24-2004, 12:43 PM   #11  

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Breanda: Hope that you had a great time at the GS this weekend!

Sonnet: What a nice comment from the DH. So, tell us about the recipies you made this weekend!

MrsKelly: Hope you had fun at the soccer game. I enjoy watching college football also. That's what we did last night. Watched football and the World Series game. Have a good weekend!

Leenie: Don't you just hate it when the witch AF comes to visit! Hope you are feeling better soon. Bet the leaves are really looking great up there this year. We have had lots of wind, so most of the leaves here are already on the ground. Hope you have a great weekend!

Star: Sounds like a busy weekend for you! I know what you mean about the nephew's football games. My oldest nephew plays. (He'll be 16 tomorrow) and he towers over me. Have fun out this weekend!

Well, nothing new here today. Had the garage sale yesterday. Was so glad to get rid of a lot of "junk". Now I can make room for more Nothing much planned for today. Just going to get the house cleaned up a little. Got to get the guest bedroom straightened up as my grandma is coming down to spend the night with us Thursday. Friday morning me and her are going to head to the beach for the weekend. DH will be down after work Friday night! She's 80 years old and always has more energy than me, so should be a fun weekend! Well, off to get this house straightened out. I'll pop back in later! Have a great day everyone!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 03:21 PM   #12  
Head Princess

Well, another night survived! My nephew's team did great and kicked the other teams butts!

Dancing was a blast. We had so much fun, but that 4:00 am trip to Taco Bell was a mistake! Did you know that a chicken quesadilla with no sauce is 37 grams of carbs and 470 calories? Yikes!!!

So now it's noon and I just got out of the shower. I'm cleaning up the house today and then going bowling tonight. Yippee!

Oh! And those girls that give me all the bs? Well, next week a friend and I are stopping in at the local bar in our Halloween costumes. I KNOW there will be comments about what I'm wearing 'cause it's kindof slutty. Well, a guy friend of ours is sending a limo to the bar to pick the two of us up and take us downtown for a night out! Isn't that fun? I'm gonna die if he really does it.

Hope everyone has a great day!