Old 07-12-2004, 05:28 AM   #1  

Default One miserable girl

Well it is 5am and I am unable to sleep AGAIN! I am so sick of this....I keep waking up every night around 3:30 and can't get back to sleep.
I thought I would get up and at least go on line to get a jump on my work email but the damn site is down.

I was so hoping to come back to all of you and be happy and rested from my vacation but right now I just feel like CRAP. I just want to sit and cry.
I'm exausted and have a splitting headache. It is going to be such a busy first day back at work and I am going to be a zombie.

I wish I could muster up the energy to go out for my walk but I just don't think I can

jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 08:39 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Jane, I know how you feel. Today's my first day back from vacation as well and I got my period late last night which is making me sick and litterely tired. Plus my DD kept me up all last night insisting I sleep in her single bed, I bet I slept a whole 1 hour last night. I'm draging my arse as well. Come on down to Jersey and lets go shopping, we can sit and chat w/a cup of coffee (mocha mmmm).

Feel better and I hope the day goes quickly for the both of us.

HUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 09:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Jane you and the 11 year old that lives in my house (DD) could become buddies... she is going on about 22 hours of no sleep right now.
Amyjo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 09:58 AM   #4  
Head Princess

I'm so sorry! What happened on your vacation?
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 10:52 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 158/155/125

Height: 5' 3.5"

Jane I am sorry that your sleep has been bothering you. You know I have learned that if I keep my sleep pattern intact I don’t have any problem. I try to go to bed around the same time, and then wake at the exact same time, even in the weekends, but not on vacation I suppose.

I hope today goes very smoothly and you have a good night sleep in your bed tonight.
rachelearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 10:59 AM   #6  

Jane, you poor thing! Lack of sleep is misery, and can make you feel awful emotionally. I went through a stage where I couldn't fall asleep, then a stage where I'd wake up about 3am every morning, and finally fall back to sleep right before the alarm went off. Horrible. Mine was because I had a bunch of things bugging me, and once that was finally resolved, my sleep pattern went back to normal. It took about a year though. Gag.

I hope you have better sleep tonight, and then all will look brighter. There's nothing like sleep deprivation to distort a girl's world.
LOVE2C135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 11:31 AM   #7  
Baby Steps

Sorry to hear you're not sleeping well. Is it because you wake up with too much energy? That used to happen with me. Then it got to where I couldn't sleep longer than a couple hours w/out waking up. Are you taking something to help you sleep??
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 06:17 PM   #8  
Look at me go ;)

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Sending you lots of ZZZZZZZZZZ vibes. I hope the day goes quickly for you and that you can get lots of sleep tonight.
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote