Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Cool Weekend Chat - 26th and 27th

Good Morning,

How's everyone this rainy morning?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 09:27 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Morning Leenie. It's sunshiny here today and supposed to be in the 70's. I'm not able to take this beatiful day in because I'm STUCK in this house. ARGH!! I should go to my mom's. Then I wouldnt' be tempted to do the wash and other stuff that needs attention here. Yup, I think I'll do that!! At least until DH gets home.
The scale went up this morning by 2 pounds. Of course TOM is here so I'm putting it towards that (and not the strawberries I ate yesterday). I'm not going to change my weight unless it says this again next week on WI day. I don't FEEL like I've gained more weight. In fact I thought my belly was a little smaller (the tape measure didn't say so though. Bummer). I'm hoping to talk to my sis today and see if I can borrow her pilates Then I can at least exercise. DH said I had to leave the room so he could exercise. I think he figured if I didn't I'd be joining in (and that DID happen last week. I didn't want to exercise, he did and I ended up doing it anyway). So if I get something I can do I'll at least be working out
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 10:35 AM   #3  
The Princess O' Pets

Happy weekend chickies!

Hi Leenie!!!!!

B- stay off that foot...i know you are gonna try to do something! ahahahaha

Well I am off to drop Jean Michel (our toy poodle) off at the dog groomer and then to the gym, didn't make it to the gym last night ended up going grocery shopping and lceaning up the backyard instead, oh and I did a ton of dishes! I should get equator trek miles for that!! hahahaha Sun is shining and looks like it will be nice outside. Stayed OP on a Friday for the first time in weeks! Yahooo!!

Happy weekend to all that follow.....
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 03:39 PM   #4  
Baby Steps

TG: I'm a firm believer that housework should count for equator trek miles. lol

Well, so far I'm doing pretty good at staying off my foot. Went to my parents house. My dad and I were shooting at the chipmunks that were stupid enough to come by the bird feeders. Man, we're sad shots! lol. Either that or the gun sight is off I'm staying OP this weekend, but I already know next weekend isn't looking too good by the menu of my moms. We're camping over there and it's just NOT going to be an OP weekend. My sister lent me her 20 minute pilates....but wanted to know how long I'll want it for. Jeez. Told her I'll only need it for a week or so and then I'll know whether I want to buy my own or not
Hope you all are having a great weekend!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 11:56 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

GooD MorninG

Got lots to do today so this will be very short, going grocery shopping for mom, gotta run the food to her house then come back home get her b/d cake, run back to her house, cut her lawn, help hubby install mom's oven, come home finish laundry, swim w/dd, cook something for the week (maybe)... zoom!!!

Have a wonderful day
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 02:23 PM   #6  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Good morning.. or almost afternoon!

Thanks to all who congratulated me on my loss! Today TOM made his appearance, so I am sure that the scall with read a little higher tmo.. but that is OK! Knowing I broke that barrier is better than anything else!

After church, the kids and I stopped at Toys R Us and got a little pool! Nothing big.. just one they can splash in and the dog can play in too! they are out there now and they are having a great time!

i will be working all day on my computer so I will check in from time to time!

Hope all are having a great day!
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote