Old 04-27-2004, 10:17 PM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default A Funny

Last night as I was waiting in my car for the GS Unit meeting to begin, I noticed this police SUV do a parallel park job. I had to laugh. And I started laughing even harder when I saw him bring out his "ticket pad" and walk over to this car. While he's pointing w/the pad towards the "no parking between signs". So that car reverses behind the last sign. A couple more guys walk over, get in THEIR vehicles and move their cars. The policeman walks back to his vehicle. The super amusing part? He's lecturing these guys on where NOT to park as his SUV's right in FRONT of a FIRE HYDRANT
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 12:46 AM   #2  
Look at me go ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I HATE cops like that!!!! I got pulled over once for not using my blinker to change lanes, even though if NO ONE is behind you then you don't have too (he was hiding and no one was behing me far as the eye could see). Can we say quota time?! Anyways, he gives me the ticket and then proceeds to pull off into traffic and around the corner without using his signal either time. Grr, I wanted to get him
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote