Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 07:27 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 6"

Default Wednesday - March 3rd Chat

Good Morning Everyone!
What a wonderful start to my day. Weigh-In Wednesday Success. I'm down 5 pounds! WOO HOO! I can't even believe it.. I don't know what I did this week compared to others but I'm dancing here. I made my SPD Challenge and now it brings me within only 1lb for Easter so I'll have to up the stakes a bit. I'll give it some thought and post later, because I'm making myself late for work with all my celebrating
You all have a fantastic day!
Old 03-03-2004, 07:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Trazzie Good for you with all the hard work, it's totally paying off omg. Definitely a good idea to challenge yourself a bit more, don't think 1lb in 5 weeks is going to be a problem

Btw, thank you for all the kind words yesterday, I don't get called an inspiration very often so that was kinda new and interesting and very nice. I honestly just need them to remind myself what I used to look like because I very much forget now. Well, time to workout before I too am late for work!

Star, hope everything's ok and you're not still at work for days on end

Tummy
Old 03-03-2004, 07:42 AM   #3  
Mom, Queen of Everything

WAY TO GO TRAZZIE!!!
Old 03-03-2004, 08:01 AM   #4  

Way to go Trazzie!!! I'm literally pea green with envy The needle on my scale is STILL stuck!

This morning my ds and I went for a half hour walk on the boardwalk. What a difference it makes to travel in pairs *LOL* The time flew by and it didn't seem like exercise at all, but the big benefit was it gave us some alone time to chat. Funny how things basically are still the same in junior high as it was when I was that age. I'm considering going on the fat fast starting next week just to see if I can get the scale to budge.

-Tummy - I checked our your progress picks and WOW...you really have a hourglass shape now! I'm sure you're feeling as good as you look!

Y'all have a great day!
Old 03-03-2004, 08:22 AM   #5  
Total Sass Bucket

Way To Go Trazzie Wooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Old 03-03-2004, 08:30 AM   #6  
Baby Steps

Trazzie: congrats on the great weigh-in. I envy you cuz I don't think my scale's going to go down anytime soon. Not until I can have time to exercise. It had gone down 2 pounds on that Monday when I did the cookie stuff..but it's right back up there. Maybe I'm eating too much. I don't know. Keep up the good work!!!!

Tummy: Good idea of having them around as reminders. I like that idea also--so I'll have to print a couple pictures out and stick them to the fridge. Maybe when I "think" I'm hungry it'll make me stop and think again

Spedmom:

Lizzy:Sounds like your walk was a success in all areas. Does that mean DS is going more often??

I wish I could find someone to work out with (my DD's will, but they're more likely to get in my way or kick me than be inspirations). With it warming up a little more maybe I'll start taking the dog for a walk after I get home from work. IF I ever get a day I can just come home and do that. I tried my pilates CD yesterday but there's NO way I can do that!! My muscles aren't even close to being strong enough to do what she's doing. And there's no "and if you can't do it like this, then here's what you can do" suggestion. Bummer. I guess I'll stick with the Tae Bo. I got home from hunters' safety last night and hubby wanted a stamp. Told him to put the envelope in my purse and I'd get one in the morning. Asked him what for and when I seen the address I knew. He bought a ring. I'm like "I hope you ordered me one to while you were at it." He's like, yes, I ordered you a 7 1/2. Told him he best re-order it because that's the wrong size and wouldn't fit my fingers. Told him if I hadn't lost that weight THEN I'd have a 7 1/2 finger The poor guy tried!! So he called and switched the order. Hopefully it fits!! (Yes, another ring. This one's made of deer antlers)

Hope you all have a great day!!
Old 03-03-2004, 08:31 AM   #7  
Baby Steps

Shimma you snuck in.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:40 AM   #8  
Total Sass Bucket

I have a tendancy to be sneaky like that
Old 03-03-2004, 09:34 AM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

WTG !!!! Congratulations on the 5 lbs, you deserve it

Good Morning Ladies,

Gee I actually feel some what human today, for the past few days (like 9 lol) I've been sooooooooo hungry, I'm having a hard time keeping calories below 1500 But today, tis much better. Hopefully I can control the beast

My boss is here today and her boss is here today so I am doubly blessed today NOT!!!! lol

Watcha all up to ?
Old 03-03-2004, 10:23 AM   #10  
The Princess O' Pets

Good morning chickies!!!!

Trazzie EXCELLENT JOB!!!! I am so happy for you!

Tummy saw your pics....whooooooo babay!! You look great!!

Hi sped!!!

Bizzy keep on walkin' girl and I bet you see the lbs melt right off, I was on my plateau for a month, started back to the gym and lost 6 pounds in 1 week!!

Lady A I got the Pilates For Dummies dvd and it was better, it had alot of modifications for us not so strong yet people!! Your DH is so cute about the ring!

HI Shimma!!!!

Leenie HI and happy boss free day!!!! You are doing great!

I am still coughing but feeling better, so I still am home from the gym, if I am not feeling better enough to go to the gym, then I will go on a walk today in the neighborhood. Stayed OT for the past 2 days, and startting to feel better, my tummy gets so messed up when I am off plan! Yucky! Well I better go eat cause my million vitamins are working on my empty gut!! Off to work too! Have a great day ladies!!
Old 03-03-2004, 12:04 PM   #11  

Hi everyone. I was home sick yesterday and today...much better today but thought I should stay home one more day. I couldn't eat a thing all day yesterday..what went down just came up. I spiked a high fever last night but it was gone in the middle of the night. I finally feel better today. I just ate a tuna sandwich on my 1 carb roll. Let's hope that stays with me
Still have the darn headache but figure since I didn't eat anything yesterday that isn't helping. I have to confess I did try saltines and some chicken noodle soup.....old family cure ....the saltines were all I could handle and not many of them so I am not feeling badly about that. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Trazzie: WOOHOOO....5 in one week. That is awesome.

Theo'sgirl: If I feel much better later I may do my walk also.....don't want to push it too much though. Glad you are feeling better.

Leenie: Glad the hungry horrors are gone.

lady_adnerb: I have the Pilates for Dummies video like Theo'sgirl. It is easier but I keep hurting my back on that darn "roll like a ball" move

BizzyLizzy: How nice to walk with your ds and catch up on his life. Keep walking and that needle will move

Tummy Girl: Did you post new pictures on the progress thread? I will have to go check it out later.

Which reminds me.....Spedmom and Shimma and anyone else I forgot I am off to go back to bed...fading fast.

I will check in later if I can.
Talk more tomorrow.

Last edited by jane8760; 03-03-2004 at 12:07 PM.
Old 03-03-2004, 12:30 PM   #12  

awwww Sorry to hear you're sick Jane ! Sounds like what I had a few weeks ago...thought I was gonna die. But thankfully it passed quickly and I hope it does for you too. The headache was the WORST!
Old 03-03-2004, 02:38 PM   #13  

Thanks all for your cheers for me. I tell my husband and he's like "oh good job" very monotoned and boring Drives me crazy, I told him he had to get the pompoms out like the girls on the board do. Heck I'd pay to see that!

Jane - I hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you got what my daughters are just getting over. It lasted about 3 days for my oldest and 2 for my youngest. I hope I'm not next! Take Care!

Tummy - I wish I would have taken an "offical" before picture when I started. I would love to have a comparison like you do. What an inspiration that must be for yourself! I'll see if I can borrow a digital camera and get some pics of me up. I don't want to go thru the hassle of finding all the cords to hook up the ole scanner.

Brenda - Your DH tries.. but be patient with him.. he is male after all Be sure to post a pic of your new ring when you get it.. It sounds interesting.

Leenie - I'm happy to hear your feeling better, and good luck with the double bossage today. That can be a real pain.

Sped, Shimma and Everyone else Hi! Hope your having a nice day.
Old 03-03-2004, 02:43 PM   #14  

Oh Bizzy - I thought I had you in there. Enjoy your walks and your talks with your DS while you can. I asked my DD's if they would like to start walking with me and they all bailed KIDS! They have much more "important" things to do with their time, like barbies, boys and video games. HUMPF!
Old 03-03-2004, 04:00 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 330/265/175

Hi everyone!

I haven't been around for so long it seems, though probably just a few days or so. I don't have time to respond to everyone (as I'm supposed to be run a tutorial in 2.5 minutes). I've been super busy with my thesis work, all day, every day, including the weekends, so no energy to pop on the board too often, though I've lurked a bit. And also admist all this stress & work I must honestly say that I'm quite a bit off plan at the moment, so if I ever catch a breather soon, I'm going to work on getting it right again. I find it really hard to do though when I'm feeling so swamped and working extra long hours. Does anyone have any tips for that? I always find it so hard to have enough acceptable food around if I'm still working in the evening at school...

Anyway, gotta run, but congrats to Trazzie and everyone else doing so well lately and hopefully I'll get a chance to pop in later!

Closed Thread