Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 06:15 PM   #31  
NO JUNK FOOD ZONE!

I NOTICED STAR'S PRACTICALITY!!! I was actually reading her message about her frozen Atkins bread and thought - WOW I do that too! Me and Star do have something in common!!! But I don't hit on other men like she does What a fruitcake that woman was!

Hello to all here - I'm so busy at work these days so I can't stay long. But I do read your posts and find encouragement. Can't wait to lift tonight. I am noticing that even though my weight is not budging....my pants keep getting looser - so I am NOT complaining! Have a great night all.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:58 PM   #32  
Mom, Queen of Everything

Good evening everyone!

I so love coming home and reading the latest entries of "Days of Our Pounds!"

Star: YOWZA! I think the last time I wore a 5 was in the 2nd grade. You done found your groove!!!

Karen: So glad to hear Cassie is getting back to her old self. Don't worry, you will too very soon!

Theo's Girl: I just fell over laughing at your DS's picture! Nothing like catching them red-handed, is there? Knowledge is power, and don't you ever doubt it.

Kim: I agree. My weight can stay the same, so long as my clothes keep getting bigger on me!

Not much to say tonight. I'm plugging along and feeling generally content. Wish everyone the best.....
Old 01-12-2004, 09:34 PM   #33  
Pure Energy

What a crazy day!! I can't respond individually to everyone right now. Just want to say that I hope Jina's tummy goes away soon. I know it will. Girl power to Star! You know you are right and a good person and sometimes being the better person is hard. You did the right thing. Everyone else. You are so darn wonderful and supportive. I LOVE YA!!!

I'm doing great! Working tons. Pulled out a random pair of pants from the bottom of my closet today and they were way pre-pregnancy, pre trip to Switzerland, like 2002. I pulled them on and not only did they fit but they were loose. I'm so thrilled!! I feel so good about what I'm doing and I feel so much better about it because you all are along for the ride.

I have been debating about what to do for my b-day on Friday.
On Thursday the girls and I are going out for dinner and a movie. I get off work Wed night at midnight so I'll sleep in. I might schedule a day of pampering at the spa, not sure yet. I have to work overtime on Friday but at least it's doubletime.
I was debating about whether or not I wanted a birthday cake. I've been craving one pretty bad but a co-worker helped a bunch. He pointed out that when I went off plan over the holidays that I felt bloated and awful, that no matter how good it tasted, that it made me feel terrible. So, point taken!
I decided to make crab cakes and a coconut cream cake for myself on that are low carb and on plan and have as much as I want of on plan stuff. That way I can splurge and feel like it's a holiday but not be in pain for it.

I feel like it's a good decision and growth in the right direction for me! Yay!!!
Well, chicas! I'm sorry I can't respond more for you. I am sending you all individual prayers and good vibes! More soon.
jamie
Closed Thread