Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 11:17 PM   #16  
Movin' and Losin'

Wow! I didn't stop to think that my clear skin was the result of Atkins! I've had bad skin since high school, and I kept being frustrated that a 25-year-old had pimples! Nothing worked. Until recently... I just thought FINALLY -- long after many others' skin clears -- that mine finally decided to cooperate. But, if other people's skin is clearing up recently, too, it would make since that Atkins is the one to thank! How many times can I say: "I love Atkins!!!!"

Jina
Old 11-07-2003, 12:01 AM   #17  
Head Princess

Jdogg and Jamie - I'm with you. My skin has improved so much since starting atkins! And they always told me it was eating fat....
Old 11-07-2003, 01:53 AM   #18  
NO JUNK FOOD ZONE!

I don't even need to wear foundation anymore..my skin looks fresh on it's own. VERY COOL!

Supersized....are you taking COQ10 supplements??? They can cause hair loss so that may be your culprit.
Old 11-07-2003, 02:57 AM   #19  
Pure Energy

It sure is nice. I can't see very much negative about this WOE at all. It's amazing what foregoing sugar/carbs does for you and kind of scary what kind of addiction and control carbs really have over so many people. Think of how many people out there don't even realize how much better they could feel. Wow.
Old 11-07-2003, 12:55 PM   #20  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Quote:
Originally posted by jdoggmartin
Wow! I didn't stop to think that my clear skin was the result of Atkins! I've had bad skin since high school, and I kept being frustrated that a 25-year-old had pimples! Nothing worked. Until recently... I just thought FINALLY -- long after many others' skin clears -- that mine finally decided to cooperate. But, if other people's skin is clearing up recently, too, it would make since that Atkins is the one to thank! How many times can I say: "I love Atkins!!!!"

Jina
LOL Jina! Try being a 36 year old with acne! LOL!

I have been on Retin A and An topical antibiotic for over a year, and prior to atkins it helped a bit, but not enough to notice.. since August, I have cleared up almost completely. Just a stubborn spot on my jawlime.. but my hair covers it! I amy talk to my dt about going off the prescriptions just to see how i do. I am so amazed!
Closed Thread