Low Carb Bio's

You're on Page 6 of 17
Go to
  • DATE: 02/10/2005

USERNAME/REAL NAME: PRPrincessJ/Julia

BIRTHDAY: 06/23/1975

MARITAL STATUS: Long term Relationship

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I live in a modest townhome with my boyfriend and our 4 yr old (almost 5) daughter Amber. We are both students pursuing our degrees, work FT, and of course being a parent is a 24/7 job. We recently joined Bally's as a family and are trying to get healthy and loose weight. Also "Santa" recently bought Amber a puppy for X-mas, so we are busy training the new "baby brother", lol.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I enjoy spending time with my daughter. I love swimming, and although I am not an outdoorsy person, I love to be in the fresh air enjoying the beautiful weather here, when its not 109 degrees. I enjoy gardening, and actually do pretty well until the heat comes in.

PETS: 1 Beta Fish (Betty the Beta) and 1 13wk old Chihuahua puppy, Mr. Apple Jimmy-Shoo (don't ask)

ATKINS START DATE:I will be restarting tomorrow.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Used it before,it worked.

TOP WEIGHT:252

CURRENT WEIGHT: 248

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'1

EYE COLOR:Naturally Brown (although I wear colored contacts)

HAIR COLOR: Today it's chocolate brown.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: SW

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I love ice cream and chips

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
    I don't want to be unhealthy anymore, I realized that my health is the one thing I can somewhat control. If I am fat, and unhealthy, that cuts years off of my life with my precious daughter, if I loose the weight and remain healthy then it would make me feel a little better. I just don't want to be known as Amber's Fat Mommy, and I don't want to keel over and die because I had a heart attack or something.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

I am fun person, I am kind caring, and love to make people smile. I work hard, and try to maintain an equal balance in all the areas of my life.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:
    Whatta ya wanna know?
  • Hi, I'm new here

DATE: 16 Feb 2005

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Good hair day/Lila

BIRTHDAY: 24 Nov

MARITAL STATUS: single

FAMILY INFO: 2 sisters, I'm the dreaded middle child!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: (Pro-wrestler) Triple H

PETS:dog - Hunter (named after Triple H) -see avatar

ATKINS START DATE: Feb 2003

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS:Saw a "Dateline" story on people trying to lose weight for a high school reunion and the guy who had the most dramatic results did so through Atkins, eating food I love (and missed - ex low fat dieter) so I decided to give it a try.

TOP WEIGHT: 280 lbs (mid 90's)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 195 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 130 lbs

HEIGHT: 5' 7 & 1/2 "

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:Sunny Barbados!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Saggy baggy clothes - going broke trying to maintain my work wardrobe! Getting exercise time during the day.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've NEVER felt better!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?Coffee addict - only thing I dislike about Atkins is that I can't indulge

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:Sorry, couch potatoes don't have experiences.
  • Hello New to the board!!

DATE:05/10/05

USERNAME/REAL NAME: lvn2lose/Becky

BIRTHDAY: 02/01/77

MARITAL STATUS: Married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have 2 boys 2&7yrs and 1 girl 10yrs. and I have been married 11yrs.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Walking,reading,riding my bike,movies,and music

PETS: 1 dog (Zoe)

ATKINS START DATE:4/30/05

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS:My mother had good results using Atkins

TOP WEIGHT: 226

CURRENT WEIGHT: 220

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5'3

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Florida

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Avoiding temptation,consistancy

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Determination I want so badly to lose this weight I am tired of it I want it gone from me forever I have been carrying around enough weight to equal two people long enough one of us has to go.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I think I have shared pretty much the basics.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I have done well on the Atkins diet and believe me I have tried all the others every fad diet out there. The food is boring but once you get used to it it's not that hard to stick with it,and everything else that I am not supposed to have has become like poison to me. Exercise,exercise,exercise it is important don't just eat right you have to work your body. Walking and riding the bike is great and I also do 30min of taebo every morning.
  • Another newbie!
    DATE: 5/13/05

USERNAME/REAL NAME: SammyPajammy/ Sammy! (or Samantha if I am in trouble )

BIRTHDAY: 9/29/73

MARITAL STATUS: married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): 3 kids, 11 and 14 yr old girls, and a 7 yr old boy.. and a hubby that works too much!!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: The dogs!

PETS: Oh geeez, you just HAD to ask huh? 5 Malinois (Burny, Crash, Pistol, Maggie and Fug) 3 GSDs (Djin, Zee and Odin) .. GSDs are hubbys dogs. 1 Golden (Moose) 3 indoor cats (Spoogie, Fluffer-Nutter, Sweat Pea) outdoor cats (Hissy, Studboy, Domino, Baby Sage, Frank.. and several other strays we feed!) and a Quarter horse called Blaze!

ATKINS START DATE: 2 days ago which was.. hmm.. May 11/05

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I did my own little version of it last year and it worked GREAT!

TOP WEIGHT: 142

CURRENT WEIGHT: 135 (but I have been real sick past few days.. so I am sure not a "true" weight!

GOAL WEIGHT: 118

HEIGHT: 5'5

EYE COLOR: dark brown

HAIR COLOR: um, dark brown!

OCCUPATION: Dog trainer (Police, Personal Protection, Security dogs)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: From the UK, but living in Houston, TX

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I am lazy.. eat out a lot.. eat when I am bored.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:I am a naturally "small" person and right now I am very large for me.. plus summer is coming and I cannot hide in my jeans much longer!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?Not that I can think of!
  • newbie bio
    DATE: 5/19/05

USERNAME/REAL NAME: LowCarbLPN, Vicky

BIRTHDAY: 11/03

MARITAL STATUS: married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): kids-Valerie, 20; Chris, 16; Tim, 14; Aaron, 10; Bryan, 10; Sarah, 9; Hope, 7; Rebekah, 5; Elijah, 3; Jonah, 9 months

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: scrapbooking (never get to tho), reading

PETS: none

ATKINS START DATE: early 2000, this time it was mid March

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: it's worked for me in the past & I love how I feel on it. And, no starving!

TOP WEIGHT: 188 this time, my all time heaviest not pregnant was 192 in 2000

CURRENT WEIGHT: 171

GOAL WEIGHT: 145

HEIGHT: 5'6"

EYE COLOR: blue grey

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Kansas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: my mindset, I struggle w/emotional eating & first thing I reach for is sweets

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have more determination this time & feel in my heart that I will make it

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Taking this bit by bit is working for me, setting mini goals, 5-10 pounds at a time is getting me where I want to be

USERNAME/REAL NAME: jessiekins/jessica

BIRTHDAY: oct/7/78

FAMILY INFO: 3 younger brothers, father, mother, step-mother, 2 yearold son, loving bf.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: internet addict, watching tv/movies, going for long walks, cooking, dancing

PETS:yeah freakin' right! i have a 2 year old, he's a handful!

ATKINS START DATE: this is my second time around on atkins. induction #2 on may 3rd.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS:i had seen a few friends of mine have amazing sucess with it and i tried it. at first it was really hard to give up my favorite breads, pastas and carb-laden goodies. but the results from doing so, are just to good to not give it up.

TOP WEIGHT: 320 lbs (i had wls that stopped working)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 242 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 200 lbs

HEIGHT: 5' 6"

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: vancouver, bc

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: SUGAR CRAVINGS!!!!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: i was sucessful last time. i just didn't stay with the program.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? i'm a pretty freaky chick with very liberal opinions of stuff.

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Tee625

BIRTHDAY: 6/25

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have one daughter and 2 stepsons

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

PETS: NO

ATKINS START DATE: Curves Low carb diet (very similar to Atkins) 5/18

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS:

TOP WEIGHT: 167

CURRENT WEIGHT: 167

GOAL WEIGHT: 135

HEIGHT: 5'3

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Mitchellville, Maryland

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying motivated

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm tired of being over weight and not being able to wear my old clothes

• DATE: 6/6/05

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Breakfastsurreal/ Clare

BIRTHDAY: 10/21/83

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Live with fiance

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: computers, playing with my 2 cats, watching tv

PETS: Fergie and Hobbes, they are my cats and they are both 1

ATKINS START DATE: 6/1/05

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: My buddy is doing it...I wanted to do the same diet as her

TOP WEIGHT: 205

CURRENT WEIGHT: 190

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'6

EYE COLOR: green

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Houston, TX

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: exercising!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: hmm i dunno...I am still trying to get an exercise plan down!~

• DATE: June 6, 2005

USERNAME/REAL NAME: byugrad / Nancy

BIRTHDAY: Julyl 24th

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): no kids

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: quilting, decorative painting, travel, cooking, shopping, reading

PETS: none

ATKINS START DATE: 6/29/2004 (so I'm coming up on a year doing Atkins)

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Actually it was somewhat on a whim, but I'm glad I tried it because it turns out that I am definitely carb-sensitive. I don't think I was an "addict", but have been able to lose weight on 1800 calories doing low carb while I couldn't lose weight doing 1200 calories and low fat.

TOP WEIGHT: 231

CURRENT WEIGHT: 186

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5' 6.5"

EYE COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Utah

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: In the past I would have said "sticking with the diet", but I have not had any trouble sticking with Atkins. I've cheated 3 times in 11 months -- once to have a special dinner at Nola restaurant (one of Emeril's restaurants in New Orleans while I was there for work), once (well, actually it was for 10 days but I count it as once) while I was vacationing in Italy last fall, and once in January when I had a dinner party (and even then it wasn't much of a cheat -- one piece of crusty French bread, some Dreamfields pasta, and an extra serving of the dessert I made which was made with half sugar and half Splenda).

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Three reasons. First, this time it was a choice to be healthy, not just a decision to lose weight. Second, I look at this as a way of life that will be with me forever, not a diet. And third, I do not feel the least bit deprived. How can you feel deprived when you can have berries and cream every night for a snack, or caesar salad with real caesar dressing (hold the croutons, please).

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Well, I moved 16 times before I was 18. I went to 5 elementary schools, 2 junior high schools, and 3 high schools (in NJ, S. Calif, and Michigan).

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Sure. (1) Drink your water and take your supplements. (2) Add exercise -- because Dr. Atkins says you aren't doing his program if you aren't exercising; (3) Take your time doing OWL (climbing the carb ladder) so you know what foods trigger cravings or stall weightloss. (4) Find what carb AND calorie level is optimum for you to lose weight. (5) Write down everything you eat, calculate carb levels, and fat/protein/carb % -- and compare to your weightloss and inch loss so you will know what works for you. (6) Measure yourself in lots of places. We don't always lose in the typical places we measure. (7) Eat a wide variety of meats, cheeses, dairy, veggies, fruit, and other good carbs once you climb the OWL rungs -- variety is what makes this way of eating easier to maintain.

Nancy
  • I don't think I ever did this either

Date: 6/6/05
    Username/real name: petra65/Mary
    Birthday: 12/14/65
    Marital status: Single
    Family status: no kids
    Hobbies: dogs, cooking, reading, music
    Pets: 2 dogs-Buddy and Kobe (my boys)
    Low Carb Start Date: 3/7/05 I think?
    What Made You Choose Atkins?: I've actually been on 3 plans in the past 3 months. I'm on Protein Power which I think is the right plan for me. I wasn't really losing on Atkins.
    Highest Weight: 256
    Current Weight: 223
    Goal Weight: 150 (which is actually a little high)
    Height: 5' 4"
    Geographic Location: Eastern PA
    What is your biggest problem in weight loss: Not sticking to the program long term. I lost 50 lbs on WW once but couldn't stick with the program after about 6 months and gained half the weight back. Also was hungry and felt deprived all the time.

What is different this time: I understand that it isn't a "diet", it's a lifestyle. Also, am not hungry which is a HUGE relief and no longer crave carbs which is another HUGE relief. This has been easy to stick to for the first 3 months.

What experiences can you share: Journaling is key. Also, I have learned that one plan does not fit all. If you are having trouble losing on your plan you may need to find a different plan that better suits your lifestyle.
  • DATE: 6/20/05

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Melissa70<--Username.... Missy *real Name*

BIRTHDAY: 9/8/70

MARITAL STATUS: Married 16 yrs this June 30th

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have 3 kids. Kristen is 11, Madison is 3, and Nicolas*Nic*, will be 1 July 10th

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Craftsm, Reading, I am a BIG reader.. Scrap Booking

PETS: 2 Black labs

ATKINS START DATE: 6/20/05

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: It fits who I am. Better choice for my taste.

TOP WEIGHT: right now.. 218

CURRENT WEIGHT: 218

GOAL WEIGHT: 170 as of right now. If i can get there, then I KNOW I can get lower then that, but for right now. I a set for 170...

HEIGHT: 5/8

EYE COLOR: Blue grey

HAIR COLOR: Hahahahaha...Before coloring, or after?

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Illinois

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sweets, that is my weakness, and lack of motivation too exercise

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I WANT too do it, in the past I wanted too do, but never felt dertmination I feel now.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm a smartass.. Not a mean one though.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Nothing at this point really.

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Mommyx3 (amanda)

BIRTHDAY: 6/16/78

FAMILY INFO I have been married since 2002. I have 3 kids, two boys, and a girl
    HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Scrapbooking, reading

PETS: a welsh corgi named roxie

ATKINS START DATE: 06/21/05

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS:Previous success

TOP WEIGHT: 200

CURRENT WEIGHT: 200

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'6

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: strawberry blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: new mexico

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: stress eating

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: determination

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? THis is my first time on this web site. I am looking for friends who know what I am going through. My husband is very skinny, and eats like a horse. He has no clue what it is like to be heavy, but he is VERY supportive.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Just keep truckin'!!
  • Hi! All about me...
    DATE: Thursday, June 23rd, 2005

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Candy

BIRTHDAY: June 10th

MARITAL STATUS: Married to Mr. Fitness! Not really, but he sure is the healthiest man I know!

FAMILY INFO: I have been married to an active duty Air Force firefighter for 8 years. We have two daughters... The oldest just turned 7 and the youngest turns 5 tomorrow! I used to be in the Air Force, but got out in 1997 (then got really fat!). My husband and I were first stationed at Beale AFB in Cali, then Kadena AB in Okinawa Japan, and now Whiteman AFB in Missouri. We are on our way to Ramstein AB in Germany... we get to move there in December! I am graduating this December with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology. Hmmm... I think that about covers the main points...

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: LIVING LIFE! I also do dance once a week--Lyrical (cross between jazz, modern, and ballet). I am NOT good, but I do it because it is FUN! I love doing research, so I seek out those opportunities at my university... I am currently a paid intern (McNair Scholar) doing undergrad legal research.

PETS: two teeny tiny turtles... They will be staying behind when we go to Germany. My daughter's school is going to adopt them so that all of the school kids can enjoy them!

ATKINS START DATE: June 23rd--officially

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I tried it a few years ago, and it made my cravings GO AWAY, my energy levels spike, and the fat fall off! Can't ask for much more!

TOP WEIGHT: 225

CURRENT WEIGHT: 225

GOAL WEIGHT: 1st-165 (for December) 2nd- 135 end goal

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: BLUE

HAIR COLOR: Depends on which box I buy this month- blonde naturally

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: MISERY! (aka: Missouri)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sticking to it!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Hitting rock bottom woke me up! I WILL NOT walk across the stage at my graduation being obese! I WILL NOT move to Germany and have to meet people as an obese person! I WILL NOT enter my 30's being obese!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I really think I am funny... My jokes crack me up... The only problem is that nobody else thinks so! My husband tells me my jokes are stupid... HE is stupid! ha!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Be more specific!
  • DATE: June 23 2005

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Melissa

BIRTHDAY:12-13-83

MARITAL STATUS:Married since 2002

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.):Proud Navy wife to Josh! two beautiful children Nicole 3yrs old and Matthew 3 weeks old

HOBBIES/INTERESTSarenting,reading,posting,painting, puzzles and spending what time I do have with my Dh.

PETSog that drives me nuts!

ATKINS START DATE:June17th 2005

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS:Family and friends have had great success with it. Cravings dissapeared by the third day making this very possible to stay on track and not cheat. I cant even recall how the "taboo" foods tasted and even though I cook for my Dh and dd I have no desire to eat their foods.

TOP WEIGHT:191 Before giving birth 174 few days after (wish it was that easy all the time)

CURRENT WEIGHT:I havent weighed myself since giving birth because I am waiting for my post-partum checkup that way I will just be surprised...plus I dont own or have access to a scale. But I am noticing definite slimming in my pregnancy pooch lol

GOAL WEIGHT: I havent been anything under a size 10 since I was a child I want to see what it feels like to actually fit into a 3-4 for once. Dh is 5 feet 5 inches and 130 lbs he was 113lbs when I met him so I want to be the small one in the relationship but he doesnt want me to be too skinny. So conclusion is whatever weight a 3-4 size will put me at.

HEIGHT:5 feet 4 3/4 inches lol anything to get me taller

EYE COLOR:brown

HAIR COLOR:blonde

OCCUPATION:STAHM the only job that doesnt have a starting shift and ending shift

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:Currently South

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:Ive never had to try to lose weight so hopefully this will be the only and last time.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:I am extremely determined to lose the weight and keep it off there is no quitting at all, its not an option! I plan to follow this woe for life! I love how great I feel so energized and light and never hungry or craving garbage foods.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?I love my life I love my Dh and my children and I feel very blessed that I have such a great family!

• DATE: June 29, 2005

USERNAME/REAL NAME: jokemo/ Kelly

BIRTHDAY: Feb. 3, 1982

MARITAL STATUS: Married almost 4 years

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): We just had our first baby (a girl) this past Thanksgiving

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Tattoos, music, and my baby girl

PETS: an orange Tabby, Sam

ATKINS START DATE: June 27, 2005

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I have been on it before, and I know it works. Before I went on it the first time, my best friend and her mom were on it, and they had great success. Her mom was the one who talked me into doing it.

TOP WEIGHT: 260 right before I gave birth; 242 on Monday when I officially started

CURRENT WEIGHT: 239

GOAL WEIGHT: 180 (for now)

HEIGHT: 5'7"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Red, but it's naturally blonde

OCCUPATION: CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) at the local hospital

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: NC

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Over-eating

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I told myself I would buy some expensive makeup that I have been wanting if I get to at least 200

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? There's not much else to say

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: The first time I was on Atkins, I lost 11 pounds within 2 weeks. Within 3 months, I had lost 35 pounds. Then... I got pregnant