Old 05-16-2007, 05:59 AM   #16  
Still Fighting

S/C/G: 284/281/270

Morning all!!

Still not 100 per cent on plan but i ate very healthy for 98% of the day.Brekfast was a leftover pork chop, lunch was okra, coleslaw and chicken breast, dinner was fish and dreamfields mac and cheese. we wont mention the cookies i had later, but all in all a pretty good day.
went by the groc store on the way home to pick up my fish. i find that i like to get fish when i hungry for it rather than buy it frozen. i got some plain full fat yogourt to strain for yocheese, it getting warm here most mornings so i wanted something cold for brekfast. think i will blend up a brekfast shake for this morning tho, i got some egg beaters to use in my shakes to add protein, wasnt sure about the raw egg thing.

Niki - i would go with my normal weighing spot, just for consistancy sake.

BBum - glad you could log back in here today, its so frustrating when things go wrong with the computer!

jane - so sorry for what you are going thru with your mom, dont let them upset you, they were wrong, not you!

lillybelle - i soooo jealous that you are already getting squash! so cool. my garden is going to be the bomb too, everything is growing like a foot a day it seems...

punce - i know how it feels...but dont get depressed, i try to remember how much better i feel and let that be my victory for the moment...but i know its hard, hang in there!

robin - glad you are here! sharing with the group always makes me feel better and gets me back on track

Have a great day all!!!!

Jae
jaesueray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:16 AM   #17  

Morning all!

I can't believe I ate the whole thing!!!!!!!!!! DH and I had to go to sign the papers for a remortgage on condo and he decides that after we would go out to eat. He picks an italian restaurant. I like the salad and LOVE the chicken parm. I can deal with no pasta...but bread is hard. But believe it or not I didn't have a single piece of bread! But I ate both pieces of chicken! *faint* The only bad part was the breading....but I suppose I could have done worse. I must have been hungry because I ate both pieces...usually I bring half home.

Today for lunch I brought a piece of grilled chicken with sliced tomato and some cheese on top. I will put it in the toaster oven at work to melt the cheese. Sounds like a repeat of last night! LOL Dinner will probably be a salad. I have a lot to do tonight. My SIL asked me to embroider the names of her latest 2 granchildren on the family christening dress. This always freaks me out...what if I make a mistake! I didn't keep the design I did for her first granchild so I have to start from scratch. I figure this will take me all night so DH is on his own for dinner.

I am seeing a difference already...my rings fit better. Eating 2 pieces of chicken parm last night will not help the scale this week I am noticing other non scale changes.

Have a great day all.
Jane
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:19 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Jane- Good for you on noticing what makes you lose/ gain and noticing nsv.

I am just finishing week 1 of induction< atkins>. I lost 2 this week. I am kind of disappointed because yesterday the scale showed a 4 lb loss. I am due for my TOM any minute though. I also had whi cream instead of a tny amount of coolwhip on my sf jello last night.I think that might have affected my weight to. I only eat the jello coolwhip thing about 1 time a week.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:24 AM   #19  

Nikki: If there is one thing I have learned through all of this is that scale can mess with your head if you let it. If you had a 4 pound loss yesterday then you probably HAD A 4 POUND LOSS. The 2 up today could be from anything. I can weigh myself before I get in the shower and be down....get out of the shower and I am up. What....did my body absorb the water and cause me to gain?

When I did Atkins a couple of years ago and did the induction I only lost 2 pounds. I was disappointed too. But after that I consistently lost.
I am hoping my "modified" version will work this time too.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:35 AM   #20  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Still have the old vista and hope I don't crash while typing this post. We now suppose to get our Mac tomorrow. Manger at the store told us he forgot to send our order in.

Well,other than computer problems,gained what I loss on the egg diet. I don't know where I heading for with low carbing.Its so frustrating when you do everything RIGHT and have nothing to show for it.Not going to change my ticker until Saturday W-I ,as I have 3 more days to lose something of what I gained.

Going back to the induction as see what happens. Where can a get a good and reliable carb counter??????????? I don't understand the Atkins one,with .4 or .5c in the amount column.

Didn't have a change to read all the post, but whoever lost this week BIG CONGRATS and whoever gained all I can give you is my Cyper Hugs.

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:16 AM   #21  
Baby Steps

I can't type much today. Arm is bothering me again. I'm SO sick of this! I'm eating OP, WI sucked (but expected it), I've got to drink more water, exercise and STAY OP during the weekends. Other than that. Nothing new here. to you all
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:28 PM   #22  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone.

Not much new around here. Storms continue and I need to get the grass mowed again.

I'm staying on plan with my food and exercise. Wt. is consistent with 1 lb. over goal. This last lb. is sure stubborn and doesn't want to leave.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:19 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

Hey all!!! My mom is here from Texas and we have been busy, busy. I have not been sticking with plan at all. I haven't gained, but haven't lost either. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I haven't been online in almost 2 wks!! I hope everyone had a great Mothers day!!!! Take care and I will talk to you all soon. Have a great weekend!!!! *hugs* -Paula
pacemomof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:46 PM   #24  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

not 100% but Im not ashamed of my eating either. Been at the store all day tearing up moldy carpet We first thought a month would be enough time to get ready, well we are running out of May very quick
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:05 AM   #25  
lilybelle

Hi Paula, glad you could check in.

Robin, sorry to hear you are having such a stressful time.

I worked my butt off this evening mowing and cleaning the yard. (Dang dogs love to tear stuff up, LOL).

BB, hope you get your new computer soon.

Brenda, Hi and I hope your arm feels better soon.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:34 AM   #26  
Still Fighting

S/C/G: 284/281/270

Hey all!

We finally got some rain! and its nice and cool this morning.

There was a big cook out and pic nic at work...we wont talk about what i ate, so im just moving on....

I went online and had a box of goodies sent to my daughter, it was her first mothers day and i wanted to get her something special. i got her a bracelet with a cameo charm with a mother and baby on it, so cute. i also got her a couple sets of mixing bowls, she mixes cakes in her dutch oven, lol.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Jae
jaesueray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:28 AM   #27  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Sorry I to make this fast as the choir is singing for the Ascension Thursday 9 AM Mass at church. Still waiting for our new computer. Should be delivered to the shop today. Thanks for all your encouragement that those pounds will be off again. You're wishes came true, I dropped the two this morning. Hope that I drop some more,by W-I.

Hope to see you guys soon with my new Mac. computer.

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:23 AM   #28  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

hubby spent an hour last night over at the store with bleach, spritzing all the mold on the floor. Hopefully today we will see a huge improvement.

I'll try to check in later today.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:15 AM   #29  

Good morning.....

Seeing more non-scale victories! I put on a shirt this morning that I was unable to button a while back...felt good! Scale is still moving slowly but I don't mind. Tomorrow is weigh in. I won't be around tomorrow though to report. I am going to a scrapbook convention in NH with my best friend. We do this every year. We have a blast. We get to the convention around 11.....do a once around of the vendors...then another go round to buy....then maybe one more time to go to a specific booth. Then we go to Chili's for lunch and margarita's!

Feeling wicked tired this morning...didn't sleep well. Have to go shopping tonight for a wedding shower gift for this weekend then home....DH is out at a meeting tonight so I can relax when I get home. Hopefully I get some sleep....will need it for tomorrow!

Robin: I am probably late coming in on this story...but....what store? Are you opening your own business?

BB: Wow 2 pounds! Awesome.

Jae: What a nice mom...maybe the stork was supposed to drop me at YOUR house!

to all
Old 05-17-2007, 12:16 PM   #30  
lilybelle

Hi ladies,

Robin, I hope the bleach helps the floors.

Jane, WTG on the NSV and have fun at the convention.

Jae, that was so thoughtful of you doing something special for your DD's very first Mother's Day. I'll have to remember that when my DD has her first Mothers Day.

BB, Hi.

My plan for today is to weed my flower beds and around all the hedges. Plus a tiny bit of mowing left to do.