Old 03-01-2007, 02:53 AM   #16  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Robin, I was so stressed today. I over-ate on my calorie limit. I knew I was doing it and just couldn't seem to get control. I didn't get to do my exercise. I guess chasing 2 kids all day, feeding them, putting clothes on them, changing dirty diapers on both and bathing them should count for something. She showed back up 11 hrs. later. Claimed she'd been with her DH fighting all day. I learned the main reason he wants a divorce is that she overdrew his private government account (issued by Dept. of Defense) of $300.00 which could cause him to get fired. That is why they ran to MIL and borrowed some money quickly. Still don't know how he'll keep from getting evicted and I don't really care. She didn't go to divorce attorney and I put my foot down in front of DH and told her "i'm absolutely not watching the kids for you to go tomorrow after me having them 11 hrs. today and you using that as your excuse to leave them here today. She said "I know, I'll take them with me". Good idea, I'd say. I didn't care one iota if I pi@@ed DH off. Her and kids are still here tonite and I told DH they aren't staying here. They will probably end up having to live in my new camper for a while, which sucks too.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:41 AM   #17  

Hey... I didn't see an introduction thread. So just saying Hi and that I started atkins today
May1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:10 AM   #18  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Morning

Good for you Lily, putting your foot down.

May welcome to the weekly. If you want to start an induction thread, go ahead......we tend just to chat here.

Not alot going on here....still trying to get everything under control.

Have a great day ladies.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:51 PM   #19  
Determined!

S/C/G: 208/208/135

Height: 5'4"

Default This week

Well I have one week down! I lost 5 pounds so far. Now this week is that time of the month, so I do hope that it doesn't mess up my weight too much! I did have a few bites of chocolate this week, but I got right back on. I am trying to get more organized around the house. Organizing things that I have been meaning to do and it has just piled up.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT week!
lucy589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:51 PM   #20  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Let me know when you chickies are ready for a March exercise sticky
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:09 PM   #21  
lilybelle

Welcome May, glad you joined us.

Well my scale is up 6 lbs. from 142 to 148. I know it's mostly water weight. I have been getting lots of exercise and certainly haven't eaten enough for a 6 lb. gain. I'm sick again with bronchitis. I always get sick every time I'm stressed out and not getting sleep. I was only over my calorie limit yesterday by 26 calories. So, I know I couldn't have gained fat. My rings that normally are falling off are now tight. But, my smallest jeans still fit fine and they don't when I gain fat.

DH and I are going out to dinner tonite. I've only had 277 calories today and I'm so hungry. I'll do my best not to pig out. I skipped lunch so I could have more cal's left for dinner.

Leenie, I'm ready for the exercise thread.
lucy, WTG on the 5 lb. loss that is great.

SD and kids still here so my life pretty much still Sucks for now.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:49 AM   #22  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

SorryI was MIA yesterday, I had to get ready for my guest for our canasta game.Had goodies that fit my diet.No junk food allowed here.

Some thing extraordinary happened at our canasta game. I was dealt a canasta with [5 sevens 1 joker and one wild card] I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them in my hand. My friends asked what the stupid grin was all about,and when it was my turn I presented the canasta. Even with those cards on the table,my partner & I lost that game.

Changed my ticker for March: ,Gee !! I can't believe how time flies by, this weekend we're changing out clocks forward. YIPEEE!!! Spring has arrived on the Cape for a few day anyway. Don't have to wear my heavy warm clothes.going to wear a lighter outfit instead.

Its not a good day It just yucky, The rain is coming down in buckets and my back & shoulders hurt from the barometer dropping. Its day to stay indoors,and that what we're going to do.

At a wonderful time with my friends at the canasta game yesterday.
Had goodies but it didn't effect my weight At W=I this morning.

Lily-Oh Lily you're really stress out with your SD and I don't blame you.That not right what shes doing to you. You have your own family to worry about. Like Robin said I glad you put your foot down and spoke up.Theres a reason why you gained six pounds,stress will do that to you. Did you eat anything salty. That always puts my weight up.

May1-
Welcome to our board.

Robin-Glad that you stayed in control.

Lucy-WoW!! congrats on your 5 lbs loss.

Leenie-I ready for March exercise Thread

Have a nice day

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:19 PM   #23  
Lovin' Life

Im starting fresh monday morning......but Im exercising small wonders eh?
Old 03-02-2007, 07:44 PM   #24  
lilybelle

BB, I think my gain is stress and water weight. I was sure shocked to see that scale. I was back down 3 lbs. this AM to 145 and that was weighing after eating my wheat pancakes and drinking 3 cups of coffee. So, I figure I'm dropping it back off in a couple days. I'll probably consult that evil scale in the AM and try to remember to weigh before breakfast and a ton of coffee.

Great news, My DH told SD that she has to go live with his mother. She is leaving tomorrow morning and he will be here to make sure she does. So, I'm biding my time.

Me and DH went to a comedy club last night and stayed and danced for a few hrs. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. It was nice to get out of here for a night. Tonite we have one of his co-workers B-day party/karoke party to attend. I'll spare them my singing, but DH won't. A few beers and he thinks he is Garth Brooks. Plus, he always sings Purple Rain by Prince. LOL.

I bought some new boots last night with 3 1/2 inch heels and wore them. I like the way they make my already very long looks great.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:53 PM   #25  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Some crazy happened last night,just before dinner time Leo & I was looking out the patio window and saw the grass red/orange in color,but the bushes & shrubs were green. We went to the computer and found that theres going to be a red moon tonight.Hope its not cloudy as Leo wants to take a photo of it.

I was looking over my food journal and to my surprise I saw that my carbs were up from 30 grams- 38 grams. I found in Jan I wasn't loosing rocking 1 lb back and fort than after having a tummy ache I added 10 more carbs back into my diet and WALLA!! I'm losing again. I guess I was to low on carbs. Hopefully I found my balance.

Robin-Sending you [[[good vibes]]] for a new beginning on Monday.

Lily-Happy to hear you down 3 lbs of your gain. I know the old scale can really scary especially when you do everything right and your don't see a loss but a gain.Thank Goodness that one stress is gone.3 Cheers for your DH. Now you can relax not fighting with her anymore.

Have a great weekend

Hugs BB
Old 03-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #26  
lilybelle

Well, bad news now, she decided to wait til Monday after she sees her divorce attorney to leave. She bummed money off DH last night to get diapers and formula and went to Walmart and bought a bunch of totally unnecessary junk. She had her mom wire her money from Western Union. It never ends.

I have an upset stomach today. My weight is back down 2 more lbs. to 143, so it was definitely stress and water weight. I think stress may be what is causing me to have a tummy ache.

SD may be going to jail. We found out she wrote hot checks on an old bank account that has been closed for a long time. Her name wasn't even on the acct. she just signed her soon to be Ex's name. OMG, what a screw up she is.

BB, I'm glad you adjusted your carbs to where your weight is coming off . WTG.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:40 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 188/167/130

Hi all I have been MIA for quite while. Work has been crazy, this has been my first weekend that I haven't had to do something for work or family. I have been pretty faithful to my eating plan this week I just need to add yoga or something, I feel like I am getting out of shape. Hope everyone has a great weekend
Born2run2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 03:46 PM   #28  
Lovin' Life

So she is actually going to see a divorce lawyer? Where exactly is she going to live???????? You may have to get some steel toed boots Lily, and set that foot down pretty hard Feel better, and try to keep the drama from getting to you.

Well, yesterday was my birthday, and dh took me for some good bbq ribs, had 1/2 bottle of wine, and a whole bag of cadbury eggs Well worth every bit of it. Im slowing weening myself off junk today, and monday will be 100% onplan!! Havent done any exercise this weekend, other than running around looking for a new stove with dh.

Have a nice sunday ladies.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:48 PM   #29  
beachbum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN and many many more

Hugs BB
Old 03-04-2007, 07:17 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 188/167/130

Happy Birthday Robin
Born2run2 is offline   Reply With Quote