Old 07-12-2006, 05:35 PM   #61  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Well i wanna welcome everyone and jane good choice i would have done the same pretzl's over doritt's and i dont know my def calories yet cause im still try to figure it out LOL but i will i know one thing is for sure i am SOOOOO on track with the counting cal's and walking daily i will do this !!! (smiles)
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:02 PM   #62  

Hi everyone!

I had an ok day today. Still higher on the calories then I would like. I did 50 minutes at curves w/an extra time around the circuit then they recommend.

1747 calories, 947 deficit
Valerie Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:07 PM   #63  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

So first day counting calories went really well (gotta love nutridiary) So when you all post your deficit is that your total deficit for the week or for just the day you are referring to? Dont want to be confused anymore rofl.

Weighed in/Measured today and I am down a lb since last week and at least a quarter of an inch on all my measurements since the last time they were taken. I am so psyched.

Going out of town for work tonight till Monday...not comp access could be a possibility so I will have to hand track these calories which may throw a wrench in the works.

blues - Good luck with that weigh in. I know how it is to be busy.

jane - way to go on avoiding those doritos!

susan - Everyone needs a little treat every once in a a while and you did have the cals left to be able to do it. I would not feel bad either.

707 - you sound so confident and motivated! That is awesome.

valerie - Great workout
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:04 PM   #64  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Well i did it i lost 2 of th 4 pounds i had gained YES im so excited now to see the results its the thing to keep me going
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:05 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Afternoon everyone! Yesterday was good again. About an 800 cal deficit. You're right Stephie ... a deficit is a deficit!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:05 PM   #66  
Miles

S/C/G: 176/168/135

Height: 5'4"

I'm just flying by again, work chasing me down...deficit of 475 yesterday. Feel good about my eating, just need to hop back onto the weight-lifting bandwagon again soon here. I have arms that need a little work before my October wedding
blues4miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:52 PM   #67  
Determined to be Healthy!

S/C/G: 202/188.5/135

Height: 5'3

I weighed myself this morning and stepped off then back on the scales! I couldn't believe my eyes! In a weeks time I've lost 5lbs! WOOOHOOOO!!! I'm going to walk 1.4 miles tonight to reach my 8 miles for the week, and I'm just so excited.

I'm very proud of myself to not giving in to the delicious Spaghetti Dinner that I always make... instead, I gave my family their meals and i'm making a lean cuisine!

It's hard to lose weight... but man is it worth it!

I know this was explained before so I'll go re-read it again, but i'm trying to figure out what the deficit is.

Hope you are all well!!

Amy
ChasingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:31 AM   #68  
dgpebbles

Just a quick hello...I'm still putting in alot of hours at work again this week so I've been super busy and tired.so far my deficits for this week are
Mon=482
Tues=981
Wed=745
Thurs=764
all that without exercise...I could just imagine what it would be if I would get my butt moving again..
I will try to get on again tonight to catch up with everyone
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 10:48 AM   #69  
Miles

Deficit of a mere 216 yesterday, but am still feeling good about finally getting in some weight lifting again. Hope to get some more in this weekend.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:49 PM   #70  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

This was a pretty good week for me. I went off plan on Wednesday because of a business luncheon, but I was only over my calories for the day by about 100-150 calories. I had a cookie and it tasted so good, it was worth it!

I've also decided that with the amount of exercise I am doing, I can increase my calories intake by 100 per day. Those extra 100 calories the last couple of days have really been helpful; I'm much less hungry throughout the day.

If Fitday is correct about the calories I burn just being alive and sitting at my desk, then I have a deficit of about 500 to 700 calories per day at the new calorie intake level.

I dropped a couple of lbs in the first part of the week, but last night I was back up to 122 which was disappointing. Next week is my TOM, so I'm hoping those 2 lbs will come back off.

I've decided to start having a little more variety in my lunch. This week it was turkey and cole slaw on a pita. Next week it will be chicken apricot salad with toasted almonds. I'm really looking forward to it and I think it will be good to not be eating PB&J every day.

- Barbara
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 05:21 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 181/136/140

Height: 5'8"

Default My intro

Hello Everyone,
I have been here for months but mostly lurk. I figured it was time to come out of lurkdom and post a intro.
I am a 44 year old lady who has watched alot of you folks and tried to imitate what I could of your ideas and suggestions, so even when you think your in this alone, you never know who you might be inspiring

I used to be the skinny minny and could eat whatever I wanted, then I had a total hysterectomy and those days were gone! After a routine visit to the Dr in January, I was told my cholesterol was high and diet and exercise would make a diference. My hubby was told the same thing. I decided that I would diet to "help" him out since he had lots of weight to lose. Somewhere along the way, I found 3fc and the rest is amazing history!

I started to exercise and watch what I eat, not just eat, but tried to eat healthier foods. Little by little the weight started to come off.

I often wondered how many times I would change my goal and I have just changed it again. It makes me crazy that it is almost like I keep my goal just out of reach! I am dying to see 139 on my scale!

Thanks a ton to all of you who have been my own little inspiration along the way on my journey.
Tami
littleatatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 03:48 PM   #72  
Miles

littleatatime! I think lots of us have changed our goal weight along the way, it is about finding what works for you.

Day behind here, deficit of 578 on Friday and 107 yesterday. Little high yesterday and no exercise but still feeling good about my weigh-ins and now that the weekend is almost over I am confident I can make it through another week on plan. Just hope the scale continues to behave, it hasn't gone "down" yet this week but I feel good about its holding steady.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:06 AM   #73  
Miles

Sunday's deficit 585. Need to hang on to these higher deficits of mine, also got in a decent amount of weight lifting last night, hoping to keep that up as well think I'm noticing a little difference in my arms but time will tell.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:35 PM   #74  
dgpebbles

sorry I'm went missing again but I'm still working alot of hours...I stayed OP all last week with eating but didn't find time to exercise ...I did weigh-in today and I'm glad to see that I was down 2.4lbs from last monday...deficit yesterday was 700
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 01:09 AM   #75  

Congrats to all the loosers!!!

I've been hanging in there. Yesterday was bad. I spent the day at a street festival and ended up consuming 2700 calories.. about 400 OVER my base limit.

I still had a weekly deficit of 5000 last week. Curves was closed today because of a brownout so I went home and did a Tae Bo DVD. I hope to see a litte loss on my next weighday.
Valerie Joy is offline   Reply With Quote