2020 Sundove Log - Page 6 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 07-25-2020, 09:53 AM   #76  

Sat
Eggs with cole slaw mix, coffee, lightener

Plan
Turkey burger with cheese, Anjou pear
Broccoli
Salad with HB egg, vinaigrette

A visit to the Apple store to trouble shoot my my phone after updating to the new operating system, and a glitch with new laptop means I need to postpone fluid intake til afternoon.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 09:03 AM   #77  

My diet is improving slowly. The less I go to the store, the better. I fell into a habit of impulse buying in the grocery store--whatever indulgence happened to be in my line of sight. The visual cues will always be there. I need to have a counter argument for the rationalizations that lead me to buy them.

I am going to try a cauli crust pizza, with tomato, basil from my garden, mozzarella if I can single serving
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 10:26 AM   #78  
Believe

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'3"

Good morning, I find that is the same for me. 'The less I go to the store the better.' I find when I shop more I too have a habit of impulse buying. Until I saw it written, I thought why am I eating unhealthy. The Cauli crust pizza sounds yummy.
I decided to rejoin as I stepped on the scale after a very long time and the number made me realize I need to start working on a healthier way of eating. I find with Covid happening, I don't want to leave the house and my husband has been baking yummy deserts. I have gained quite a bit of weight. I hope your day is wonderful.
Ann
AnnC123 is offline   Reply With Quote