Old 03-14-2010, 08:40 AM   #391  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Morning chics

I felt great when i woke up knowing that im back on plan agian...what a feeling I kept walking into the kitchen last night hunting for food but i would very quickly turn around or drink a glass of water...i was just bored. Anyways...i got through it

Lori-Your inspiring me to go to my favorite consignment shop tomorrow(or perhaps today) i haven't been there in ages and i need to drop off some clothes there anyways...maybe i will find some goodies. Were really enjoying our life at our new place...i still can't believe we have moved,it's a world of difference from our last place. And i hear ya on the kids fighting..my two little munchkins have been fighting every day it seems like...its so nerve wrecking to me they end up in the room alot before i strangle them,LOL

Hello to everyone...the kids are wanting breakfast so i gotta scoot...today i plan on doing a 60min run interval on the treadmill! Have a great sunday...and don't forgot to set your clocks forward and hour
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:17 AM   #392  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Three more days. I gotta work off the cookie and ice cream I had last night celebrating my husband's birthday. We did have fun though.

How is everyone doing towards goal. I'm ready to have some fun today...hopefully it doesn't rain.

I found some awesome shoes. I changed my profile picture but I can't see it. Hopefully it shows up. I think I was looking good.

Last edited by jigglefree; 03-14-2010 at 09:19 AM.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #393  

S/C/G: (HW 247) 241/215/199

Height: 5'- 4 1/2"

I can't see your profile pic either Jiggle.

I'm glad y'all had fun last night. Can't wait to see your new pic.
susieyarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:22 AM   #394  

Question Off Topic

Ok, this is off topic but I felt silly asking this question in any other thread.

I've been wondering about the original 3 fat chicks. Are they still active on the site and did they achieve their weight loss and maintain?

I just often wonder if I could be "talking" to one of the original 3 and not know it.

Isn't it amazing how their little support site grew so big!?
Old 03-14-2010, 04:19 PM   #395  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

Height: 5'6"

Jiggle---your pic is showing up now and YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work!!!

misspriss--good job on not caving! I need to remember the "chug a glass of water" concept...bc most of the time, I cave and I"m really not hungry, just bored as you said

susie--thanks for the compliments yesterday...I went through all the pics on my laptop and found a few of me at different stages throughout this process...I may try to upload them onto my blog...I probably won't get an updated pic of me in the 170s until this coming weekend bc that's when DH and I will both be off at the same time so he can take the pic LoL

as for me, the weight is going back down again (179.0)...as I said earlier in the week, I hit a new low and then it slowly rises for a few days and then slowly lowers for a few days before teetering at another new low...I'm still sick with the head cold and it's driving me crazy! I can't breathe through my nose so I've been using that as an excuse not to exercise...plus, I just feel "achy" all over, but as soon as this is gone, I'm back to exercisin! atleast my calories are in check! now I'm off to post a new blog entry since I haven't done so in atleast a couple months!

Last edited by KDM322; 03-14-2010 at 04:19 PM.
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:14 PM   #396  

S/C/G: 193/See ticker/148

Height: 5'4"

jigglefree, you are right about looking good in your new pic! Good work, girl!

susieyarb, I know at least one of the original still posts & that is Jennifer. She signs as Jennifer3FC. I think I have also seen posts by Suzanne but they may have been old ones that were turned into "stickies."

misspriss, it's good to know that you are enjoying your new place, and that after all the upheaval of moving you are still on plan.

Lori, I totally appreciate your story about paying the $2.00 for the bracelet years later. Even if it happened when you were a kid, you still had the conscience to be bothered by it, so when you got the chance, you wanted to clear the slate, even if it was a really little thing.

Farn, I'm sorry about the teen-agers ripping you off. I hope they realize they were wrong and make amends. If not, I hope they learn their lesson before it's too late. You definitely did not deserve that.
emileigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:02 PM   #397  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

emileigh ~Yeah it was "ONE' Of the stupidist thanks I have ever done in my life. So setting it right made me feel better about me.

Misspriss~Hope ya get to go to the thrift store~!!! If so share your finds~I love to shop & here about good deals~! So glad your enjoying the new home.~As for my kids~Same as yours seems like daily here lately~I think its the weather...the boys wanna go outside but it has been raining for days & there trampoline is wet...& So all they got to do in there minds(even though They all have t.v.'s in there rooms & several video game systems & hundreds of games for them) all they have is the computer & they fight about it constantly~LOL~UGHHHHHH~Can wait for some sunshine to return!

Jiggle~I can see your pic! I love love love that black & white checkered dress! sooooo sexy! I am such a lover of good fashion & that dress is So darn cute! ~As an added note since your losing so well ~when it gets to big on you Get a stretch belt~Put it around the waist & Add some leggings & theres another outfit for your next size down!!! ~hehehehe~I have done that to alot of my items!!!
OH And before I go ~LOVE THAT POSE IN THE PIC~YOUR JUST ADORABLE!

~well off to exercise ~no new weight yet today~Doubt I make my st.Patty's day goal But I am giving it one heck of an effort~LOL! was at 161.6 today~ughhhhhh~I WANT THOSE 150's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY!

HUGS TO EVERYONE ELSE!!!
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #398  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Hi chicks, Hope everyone had a great weekend. Well ,I am down another pound, had 1060 cal. today. I have not been buying any of the foods I tend to go overboard with( natural peanut butter, nutella, mini marshmellows, organic graham crackers, all natural cinnamon and sugar pita chips and my favorite frozen yogurt- chocolate marshmellow). The only thing I have here to snack on is fruit, that's good. My 15 yr. old daughter is suffering though, cause there is nothing for her to snack on. I'd rather if she didn't too much snacking anyway, but I still feel bad for her.
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #399  
NEVER GIVE UP

fruitlady~Had to chime back in & say that I give limited low calorie snacks to my kids & they hate it but it is so much healthier for them. I know how ya feel though~Like were being mean to them...Just remember were teaching them how to do everything Including how to eat. I am soo thankful I learned that on this journey & I hope I can break the obesity With my kids that runs in my family from years of being taught to eat unhealthy foods. (OH & at 15 nothing really truely satisfies them anyways~LOL Or if it does it's just for a day or 2 ~LOL!)HUGS TO YA!
Old 03-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #400  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Hello All

Another good day for me, we took the kids to mcdonalds for supper and i didn't eat anything...was so proud of myself( i really don't like them eating that crap either but we only eat out once a week) I came home and had a smart ones meal with a 60 calorie pudding pop(love them ) I also got my workout in earlier today. It was a real sweat fest!!

Lori-DH and i plan on going to three thrift stores tomorrow, i will let you know if we find some treats. Im looking for something for my house...actually,alot of things for my house LOL

Jigglefree-LOVE YOUR PICTURE!! and your shoes are adorable! I won't make this challenge...i kinda took a break from counting calories while moving but im back on track now...feels good!

KDM- I hope you feel better soon

Hello to everyone...bb tomorrow
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #401  
In the desert...

I am so tired today. This marks the second week I've worked seven days - so that's 14 straight days without a day off. I know so many people do this, so it's not just me, but I am exhausted. Today was hard as I have my normal chores to do and yet I'm running back and forth to the laptop and the phone to handle stuff - and trying to get my laundry done, clean the house, make my lunches for the week, and relax just a tiny bit. It was so cold and windy here this weekend that I didn't even get to ride my horse, though I did spend an hour with him this morning which helped. But the end is in sight - two more weeks and this will be over and it'll be back to normal weeks. And I can NOT wait.

On the weight side of things, I'm holding steady but considering that my normal way to deal with this level of stress is to eat anything and everything that sounds good, I'm just really happy to be sticking where I am. I did four workouts during the week and I ate well, though Friday I did have a donut and yesterday I had Indian for lunch, which was so good - but I avoided the naan bread, which is my favorite but it's just not calorie friendly!

The plan for next week, which should be a slower week (only 55-60 hours), is four workouts (two cardio, two weight) and to take my food every day (not a problem for me!) and to stop eating by 8pm. And to keep getting 7+ hours sleep a night because that SO helps me function normally.
julesp313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:08 PM   #402  

Pretty good day for me, came in at 1569 calories and did 82 minutes on the treadmill - 4.6 miles.

JULES: I don't see how you're doing that schedule, you're wonder woman! Glad things will slow down a bit for you soon.

JIGGLE; very cute dress and shoes, you look so pretty. I like Lori's idea of revamping the dress when it gets big in a couple weeks.

I've got to get to sleep, this time change is killing me!
Old 03-15-2010, 12:36 PM   #403  
NEVER GIVE UP

misspriss can't wait to hear of your finds!

In a hurry but wanted to say after 16 days with no change on my scale i finnaly got a new low number. 160.8!! woooohoooooo~1 more pound & i will be 100 pouds lost~I am soooooooo excited.

Talk to everyone later
Old 03-15-2010, 01:16 PM   #404  
Oh buddy, it's on!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I can't believe this challenge is coming to an end soon - time flies!! The scale was down to 192.8 this morning, not much of a move since the last time I posted my weigh in last week but it's down so I'll take it! I had an off plan day on Saturday at the arts festival - too much alcohol and fried foods. Got back OP Sunday and I'm just hoping that maybe, just maybe, the scale will move a little by Wednesday. We'll see! Today will be my 2nd attempt at W5D3 of C25K. I tried the 20min run on Saturday but wasn't able to finish it. With a light work out yesterday walking and stretching, I think my body is in a better place to go at it again today. Here's to hoping I get through it!

jiggle I love your outfit in your new avatar! So chic and stylish - you look great! When the dress gets too big for you, a belt to cinch in the waist would be a great addition. Keep it up girl!

misspriss WTG on not eating McDonald's with the kids! Refusing to not eat that stuff takes a lot of self control. So, awesome job!

jules Hearing your schedule exhausts me! I seriously commend you for sticking with this with such an exhausting and stressful schedule on your plate.

susie 82 minutes on the treadmil!? Wow! How do you keep yourself focused for that long on the treadmil? Do you listen to music, watch TV, read a magazine? I'd love to know!

Lori You're almost at that 100lb loss! That is so AMAZING!! You truly are an inspiration. I can't wait to celebrate with you when you hit that 100lb loss soon!
Katy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:36 PM   #405  

Katy, thanks for the wow :O) I usually watch something on my little netbook. I found by reading a post on the mini-goals area about weight loss vlogs on you-tube. I started by watching the one by "dear fat" and then a channel called "recipe for weight loss" It's kind of like watching a reality show. I also watch full episodes of Carnie Wilson's "Unstapled".

Lori! Yay, one more pound. That is amazing! You are sooooo almost there!