Old 03-10-2010, 12:11 PM   #346  
On My Way To Skinny

S/C/G: 239/239/130

Height: 5'5.5"

Hello Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been on here much, I have not been doing so well with my calorie counting lately, I need to get control back.. Well there a few more days left for this challenge so I need to get busy lol..

Lori~ I love that new Avatar pic, cute outfit..
MyJourney2Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:48 PM   #347  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Lol~Farn~hehehe~yes I am totally a flower addict~I know to much about them all~i study them. Actually my parents was really into them when I was growing up & I could have cared less until I purcahsed my own home~Now I am glued! I Have Nearly 4 acres to fill with flowers so I am tottally an addict!! My hubby has got into them also! He helps me plant my new ones and he took a pic of the eater flowers poking out for me the other day cause I couldn't go out to see them~he Is the best!
IWould love to go to mexico! I love There stone & silver jewelry! My hubby would be broke if he let me go there ~LOL!!! Hope ya have a blast~in one week u will be having fun!

myjourney2slim~Thanks so much~I have been watching waaayyyy
to much of the home shopping channels & looking at what all there models are wearing and that was totally 80's inspired and 80's Is back as far as they are saying & what I am seeing in the stores! So I am having fun with all my stuff that is kinda big putting on the stretch belts with them.Plus having a blast matching purses with outfits! So thanks again a zillion~made my day!
Spring is on its way~the weather change should get u back into the groove ~winter is depressing!

Everyone else~Hugs to all~Hope everyone is having a terrific day!
I see the sun is starting to shine again so I am gonna go enjoy some more outside time....it's 67 to 68 degrees here in ohio today!(i think) I am guessing~LOL!

Went to a thrift store earlier & got several items..3 skirts ,2 was denim minis,1 was black with a white design at bottom~Got 3 tops~2 Vests ~one denim ,one brown one~got 2 stretch belts,2 large bangle bracelets, one blue with white design & thick , the other was brown looks like wood with carved designs & thick, One pair of khaki pants~ 1 pair of huge Black heart earring Looked like new, And a cool black hat that I adored & last but not least a pair of black boots All for $1.95!
Yes~Less than $2.00 I was thrilled!

Off to the sunshine~ENJOY YOUR DAY EVERYONE!

Last edited by Lori259; 03-10-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #348  

S/C/G: (HW 247) 241/215/199

Height: 5'- 4 1/2"

Hey fellow St. Patty's challenge friends. I haven't been on in a couple of days. I felt horrible yesterday, I think it was from Zyrtec. I took it for the first time and I felt wiped out! Yesterday was my day off from exercise for the week and I ended up with 1431 calories for the day. I did end up planting some daffodil bulbs that my neighbor brought me. She dug them up from her family's farm and brought them to plant at her house next door and gave me the leftovers. We both have newly built houses and next to zero landscaping yet. So next spring at least we'll have some daffodils if they survive the transplant.

I have made up for yesterday's day off from exercise, though. I put the baby in the stroller and I did 6 laps around our subdivision this morning. I had planned for 4 laps, but he fell asleep on the 3rd lap so I just kept going. I was about to die on the 6th lap. It was starting to get hot and I was out of water. We're having a high of 77* today! I forgot sunblock and went out with a naked face, so I'll be having some pink cheeks tonight!

When I got back in and got a drink, I did upper body with hand weights (3 lbs). I held both weights together (to equal 6lbs) and pretended to do kettle bell with them, LOL. I have considered getting one, but wasn't sure if it was worth the $$.

I plan to do one more round of Denise Austin's abs this afternoon.

While I was walking and thinking I realized that for the Arbor Day Challenge my goal is going to be to get into One-Derland!! I am so close and I will absolutely make it and keep going to my goal!

I am so thankful for 3FC because it's a HUGE motivational factor for me and I just have no bit of a desire to quit! Plus, I'm super glad to see the tickers back!

Hoping and praying (and working) these last 4 pounds away so I can succeed on my St. P's day challenge.

I've got to hop offline, but I'll reply personally later to individuals!

Keep up the good work - one week to go!!
susieyarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #349  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hello all! This is just a quick check in because I sitll have tons of cleaning to do todya, but I was down a little bit this morning, to 177.2. I'm hoping now to just have a new low weight for St. Patty's Day since I know I won't reach my original goal. Hope everyone has a great day!
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #350  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

Well, my scale is back to teasing me! 179.0 LoL I go down down down, then slowly creep back up 0.4-0.6 a day for just a couple days, then I go back down below the lowest...it's soo freakin weird! but I'm used to it now tho...happens regularly nowadays! haha I've been eating OP and exercising so there's no reason for it to increase, but it does (maybe it's my hormones after finishing TOM???) all i gotta say is it better not be above my goal of 179.8 come next wednesday!!! LoL i may then have to throw it out the window! haha

sounds like everyone is doing good...and it's only 11 days til spring!!!! YAY!
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #351  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Hi Chicks, Thanks Lori and Farn00a57. Lori- I have been eating 1050 cal. a day to lose weight for 2 yrs. I am small, I feel great, so I guess it's fine. Thanks for being concerned. I do eat 1100 to 1200 when I want to maintain. And actually if I go as high as 1200 I start gaining. Today I had 1120 cal. I shouldn't have cause I'm still trying to lose 2 more lbs.for the challenge. I will just lose slower at that amount. Good luck everyone!!!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #352  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

fruitlady~I Was just so concerned for ya. I have always read to never go under 1200 calories. So I was making sure you was okay. Your such A sweety & I didn't wanna see anything happen to ya! But u should know best with your body. By the way~you are totally a little skinny minnie in your avatar pic~HOW ADORABLE! Aint she cute as a button everyone?

Well I had a great day with my hubby today & the kids.
Just spent a nice day at home together(the ususal)
As far as my weight...Up & down ~from 161 to 163 UGHHHHHH I WANNA SEE THOSE 150's so bad so I can claim my 100 pounds lost!~These last few pounds are giving me troubles! LOL

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE~off to bed!
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #353  

S/C/G: 160/150/120

Height: 5'0"

Ok, so I just joined this site yesterday, so I didn't know about the challenge til today. However, I'm in too! I'd like to lose 2 pounds in one week. today at 149lbs.
KathyWathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:47 AM   #354  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

quick pop in...ive been doing great with my workouts this week but sadly, not my eating. I think i will be happy if i lose another 25lbs but ive got to get the ball rolling here, just can't seem to get it rolling...

so with that said,im going to try yet again today to stay with in my calorie range(which isn't unreasonable,1600,gesh...)

sorry for the completly selfish post..i promise i will try and catch up with everyone soon...bbl
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:56 AM   #355  

S/C/G: 148.8/130.0/118

Height: 5'3.75"

So lately I've been a lil over on calories maybe 100-200, but I've also been more active. Now TOM is in 2 days and I'm up 2lbs(which there is no way I actually gained that)....It sucks but I know it's TOM and I've had alot of sodium. I've still have not binged so I'm just going to go one day at a time and drink lots of water. I know i've been very stressed from exams, and I know I haven't piged out just alot of sodium too.

Thanks farn, I hope your exams went well too. I was very happy yesterday, my two exams went great! Well great as in I don't think I failed lol. The bf stayed up late Tuesday night with me quizing me for my ethics class. All engineers at this University have to take a philosophy ethics course...it's really alot of busy work. For spring break I plan on cleaning, studying, and visiting with my parents before my dad leave for Alaska. Not much fun but relaxing and I can get my spring cleaning done, the bf and I are finishing the hardwood floors and reuphostering the dinning room chairs.

Well i'm off to study, i'll be back on later to get everyone. Have a great day!
jdonato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:58 AM   #356  

Lori, what great bargain finds! That's awesome. I can't wait to hit the resale shops when I hit the next size down, 16!

I'm back in my 18's and they are starting to get big.

Kathy - welcome to the board and good luck with the challenge. 2lbs is a good healthy goal in a week. you can do it!

Amelia - girl after losing 99 lbs, i can understand a need for some sort of break. whew! Good luck with the last 29. you can do it!
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:21 AM   #357  
Oh buddy, it's on!

Good morning everyone! I've been back on track the last couple of days and the scale this morning broke the 195 mark coming in at 193.8! I was soooo ecstatic! I set a goal to lose 10lbs by the 17th, which would put me at 190lbs. Even if I don't hit that goal, I'm going to be satisfied with coming close to it. I am, however, going to hit the C25K goal I set forth. I do my W5D3 run on Saturday, which is a 20min run. When I get through that, I start W6 on Monday. Woohoo!!!!!

Let's do this girls! We're in the home stretch!!!

BTW, thank you to those who responded to my question about long distance relationships. I truly appreciate it.

KDM AMAZING job on completing C25K! I am truly inspired by you!

Nightangel I had TOM visit on Saturday, better last Saturday than this Saturday I suppose but it still felt like that was going to set me back on one of my goals as well. We'll see what happens. Like you, I'm glad I set other goals to work on achieving. Stay positive. And stay OP and the scale will move. Good luck sweetie!

jdonato Gosh darn TOM! That 2lbs will be gone soon. Sounds to me like it's definitely water weight from TOM and from being more active. I'm so proud of you, btw, for being binge free! I knew you could do it. Oh and I'm jealous you have a spring break. I wish I could take a spring break from work.
Katy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #358  
Oh buddy, it's on!

Oh and to Lori - awesome finds while thrifting!! Thrifting used to be one of my favorite things to do when I was a smaller size. I can't wait to be able to do it again and find cute, vintage items to add to my closet!!
Katy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #359  

Katy - I was in a LD relationship for 2 years. Mind you, we were only 4 hours apart (260 miles) and not the distance you are. It's hard stuff. We did it for 2 years and I eventually moved to him. We've been together for 8 years now and married for 3. We have a lovely 16 month old son. It can work, it just takes love and trust and understanding.
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #360  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Hi everyone, I am almost up to my limit on calories already and it's not even lunch yet. Now what?? No lunch? No dinner? Lori- Your a sweetheart, you'll be in your 150's and at that 100 lb mark in no time. I know you can do it!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote