calories UP, pounds DOWN!

• Well I was in for a big shock when I stepped on the scale this morning. I had lost 4 lbs this week! I believe it has something to do with the increase in my calories. All healthy calories btw. I was eating around 1300 when I started but I calculated what my body actually needed and it was around 1800. I thought it was way too high but I tried it and well I still go results! Now I dont expect 4 lbs off a week from now on but atleast I know it wasnt too much and I can stay at that for awhile. Ah so excited!
  • Good for you! I'm so glad that has worked for you!

I have a hard time upping the calories. My stomach now knows exactly what 200 calories six times a day feels like.
  • That's great! 1800 sounds like a much better fit. This way if you hit a plateau when you are close to our goal, you can have somewhere to go if you want to cut calories out again.
  • Yay! congrats. I have also been thinking about upping my calories a bit. But only upping them by eating fruits and veggies.

Thats awesome!
  • Thats what I am using to up mine. Mostly extra fruits and veggies, sometimes Ill have 2 granola bars through out the day instead of 1.