Old 07-30-2009, 12:10 AM   #211  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

BARB

Before I catch some zzzzzzzzz Nearly forgot to add ~THAT CAKE IS toooooooooooooooooooo Cute And looks delicious. GOODNIGHT!!!!!
(now I am gonna dream I am eating some of it LOL!)

Last edited by Lori259; 07-30-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:13 PM   #212  
Dream~Hope~Believe~Live

S/C/G: 177/161/145

Height: 5'3"

Well, I stopped calorie counting for a day and a half and then kicked myself and went back and recorded everything again. I also did a pretty intense 30 min workout this morning by 9 so I am on ym way back up again.
The scale will not move. I think it's broken I know now that I am below what I thought I was as far as calories and I can't go down anymore in fear of my baby not getting enough to eat. I am just going to have to retract my goal of losing 5 lbs and add one of making sure I am drinking 8 glasses of h2o a day. I am really bad about that.

Congrats to everyone who is diligently sticking to their workouts and eating habits. Keep it up, you all are my motivation!
linds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:12 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

linds, raise your calories for a couple of days, then drop them back to where you are now.

So, I am another pound down. However, my back hurts. Huge signal TOM is coming. I'm not supposed to get it on the progesterone, but my body has other ideas.

I'm not paying too much attention to what the scale says, I expect to gain for TOM...it's just kind of frustrating.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #214  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Lori, no strongman competition for me this year. I'm training up to do it next year, if I can get strong enough to lift that much weight...the lifts are HEAVY, plus I want to get my weight down, so I don't have to go against the heavyweight class ladies. Good luck with the scale, I was so close to getting a new low, then I ran out of good protein, and had to eat a burger for dinner. Scale went right back up, dangit!

Sunkisses, yeah, it's humbling trying to do this stuff now...it was a lot easier when I was limber and only weighed 70 lbs! I can't even jumprope anymore. The most I've gotten in a row so far, without tripping over the rope, is 24 jumps. If only we could convince kids to keep these skills up, never stop jumproping, climbing on monkeybars, doing handstands and cartwheels, I'm pretty sure they'd never have obesity issues, weak bones, or any of that garbage. I was really active until I was about 14, when people kept telling me it wasn't considered "mature" for teenagers to do all that stuff. I then tried to act "mature", and look what it got me! Now, I'm going back to the stuff that works!

Workout is done. Rowing and power cleans today, short but killer workout. Breakfast was a mistake. I ran out of my usual breakfast food (yogurt), and wanted something quick, so I tried some of my son's cheerios for breakfast. Talk about a sugar bomb! Yeesh, that stuff lasted about 20 mins, then I was ready for a nap. Bombed in my workout today, too, so I won't be doing that again. I got some turkey and salmon yesterday, so I'll just cook the turkey up, and I can nuke some for breakfast tomorrow. It's got to last longer than the cereal did!

Barb, cute cake, and cute boys, as always...they are growing so big!

David, I cannot do a cartwheel anymore, either. I'm thinking of trying to learn it again, though, as it may help me get up into the handstand. (theoretically) Congrats on the shrinkage!
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #215  
the camera adds 10 lbs

S/C/G: 258/ticker/185

just saw "the ugly truth"...it was pretty good...the popcorn was my lunch....this saturday im gonna weigh in and post....ive been doing really well every day...everyone have a great day, ill check in when i get home from work
david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:50 AM   #216  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post
I've joined another challenge of goals for Labor Day so I will post them here too:
  • Get to 125# by my b'day Aug 9 and maintain within 5 #s till Labor Day
  • Do 4500 minutes of exercise (approximately 500 min a week; already doing that pretty much)
Now I am worried...My birthday is only 9 days away and it doesn't look like I will get to 125 I am actually up 2 lbs. but still where I was when I started this challenge...and yes I did change my ticker.

Also, I am not even half way to my minutes goal...so I don't think I will make that either.

So far since I started this journey, I have reached every goal I set, except for these 2
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:35 AM   #217  

S/C/G: 201/175/135

Height: 5'6

I'm a little late but I'd love to join this challenge! My DH & I are going to my hometown in Mississippi to see my folks for Labor Day. Here are the goals I think are do-able for me:

1. Work out 6 days a week w/ a relax yoga on the 7th.
2. Get down 8lbs which would bring me to 162lbs.
3. Really make sure I'm eating the cleanest I can
4. Try a 30 minute jog to see if I can do it now.

I will look forward to seeing everyone's progress and I am stoked to see mine. Thanks everyone! This forum is so fab!

Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart. ~ Erma Bombeck
sassypants01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:21 AM   #218  
Yoyo Master

S/C/G: 182/175/130

Hi all. I'm still just hanging in there, eating right, getting some exercise, trying not to be too stressed about anything.

Tomorrow is the 1st of the month and I'm excited to measure and all all that stuff. Looks like I lost 9.4 lbs this month.

I hate though when I'm feeling so good and proud of myself and then see myself in a public mirror...ugh, that just pisses me off and ruins my mood.

Gotta stay away from those mirrors.
Alright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:50 AM   #219  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Jacque! You have worked so hard and you are doing lovely. It really doesn't matter about the numbers. You are still working for it. The numbers will follow. I am not sure I will make my goals either--but i sure as heck am going to try!!!

Also, I am the same height as you. 125 is pretty low. I look really good at 135. I don't know about your frame though. Are you sure you don't just need to tone a little?
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:45 PM   #220  
the camera adds 10 lbs

im so glad its friday!! ive had about 12 good eating days in a row....sometimes i think i should get on a more structured program, but that would just be to speed up the weightloss...a pound or 2 a week is just fine, plus eating when im hungry and not eating in between meals is what i need to do for the rest of my life...i remember when i did jenny craig, i lost weight really fast, but it wasnt a kind of eating that i would want to do forever...im going to weigh in and post tomorrow morning....im going to have about 14 hrs overtime this week...i feel really blessed when so many people are out of work and im getting lots of work...hope everyone has a great weekend
Old 07-31-2009, 02:52 PM   #221  

I am a little late joining this forum but my number one goal is to be back in onederland by labor day *squeezes eyes shut* 'I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!'
Deana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:53 PM   #222  

Quote:
Originally Posted by david View Post
im so glad its friday!! ive had about 12 good eating days in a row....sometimes i think i should get on a more structured program, but that would just be to speed up the weightloss...a pound or 2 a week is just fine, plus eating when im hungry and not eating in between meals is what i need to do for the rest of my life...i remember when i did jenny craig, i lost weight really fast, but it wasnt a kind of eating that i would want to do forever...im going to weigh in and post tomorrow morning....im going to have about 14 hrs overtime this week...i feel really blessed when so many people are out of work and im getting lots of work...hope everyone has a great weekend
David that's awesome! I agree with you, I rather lose 1-2 pounds a week eating how I enjoy than to lose more eating..... Keep up the good work!
Old 07-31-2009, 02:56 PM   #223  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post
linds, raise your calories for a couple of days, then drop them back to where you are now.

So, I am another pound down. However, my back hurts. Huge signal TOM is coming. I'm not supposed to get it on the progesterone, but my body has other ideas.

I'm not paying too much attention to what the scale says, I expect to gain for TOM...it's just kind of frustrating.
Jen I feel your pain. Came off of TOM this week and I just dread it every month. Although ironically I seem to have better workouts during that TOM But the scale don't always reflect my hardwork! Ugh anyway, just keep on keepin' on and in a few days it'll all be over...until next time lol
Old 07-31-2009, 04:21 PM   #224  
the camera adds 10 lbs

deana, if you can dream it then you can do it if you just believe it theres nothing to it ... gag!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 04:31 PM   #225  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Jam~I hate my scale sometimes~So I know how ya feel.
I am excited to here all about you being possibly in competitions next year.
I bet you will win or give them a heck of a time beating you. hehehehe

I am 188.8 today ~LOL~it's been 189 to 188 For dayyyyyyyyyys!
My size 12's are starting to loosen up though so thats exciting.
I got lots more size 11's at a yard sale today~For like a 1.00 a pair and they look like new! I was thrilled and they fit perfecto! (a few pairs of the 11's are a little snug ~but sexy for the hubby snug ~HAHAHAHAHA)
Anyways ~I may not make my number goal this challenge ~of 179 But I might make it into those size 10's...I can fit in them but I can not walk in them or breath correctly LOL~And they sure aint sexy snug~hahaha
So 11's it is for now & some of my 12's are ok still.

I have never been in any of those sizes ever that I know of So all have been exciting! and the 10 will be as well when I am in them officially.
Because then comes the single digit sizes after that~That will be a cool time.

Speaking of sizes....Did Any of those who know LORI BELL See her thread about wearing a size 8 now and see her profile and new avatar pics?
WOW She is a little hottie!
Check them out if ya get a chance....She looks amazing in a size 8.
I think she was at 154 now and surpassed her goal of 158...She is an amazing inspiration to me...as alot of you other all as well.

Anyways~Keep up the good work everyone.

Will type again later.

Last edited by Lori259; 07-31-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote