Old 04-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 290/194/135

Height: 5'4"

Barb - Sorry about the dog. I know that is rough. Congrats on meeting your Easter Challenge.

Angel, I hope getting new shoes do the trick for running. Congrats on being OP.

Jam, I'm glad your feeling better.

As for me, I now have a new work laptop. The other one was toast. I still have to take in my home one. That one works but for some reason will not connect to the internet.

After jogging 3 miles the other day, I decided on Thursday I would see how far I could jog without walking a step. I did stop twice just long enough to get a quick sip of water but I surprised myself and jogged 3.5 miles in 40 min. That is another first for me.

I am off to the gym shortly and I think I will do some more jogging again today. I sure am glad that the new running shoes I got are working great.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot my weight this morning was 184.2 so I hit my Easter goal of being below 185.

Happy Easter Everyone.

Jorie
oakeyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:57 AM   #497  
BELIEVE!

Happy Easter!
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:07 AM   #498  

Height: 5'7"

Happy Easter..
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:49 AM   #499  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Happy Easter, peeps!

And happy rest day to me...my everything hurts!

Barb, congrats on hitting your goal!

Lori, I love the yogurt, too. It's my "ice cream" these days.

Jorie, congrats on the 3.5 miles!

I've got the carb hangover from heck, and am feeling like garbage right now. I'm going to try and catch a few more hours of sleep, see if that helps. I took some tylenol, too. We had the taco feed at my trainer's house last night, and I'm paying for it today!
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #500  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

HAPPY EASTER !!

I had a super long day~I am worn out~it was a lovely day so I hiked on my property~Planted flowers and had an easter egg hunt for the kids~plus even managed to cook a Easter dinner also.What a day.
Anyways~
I never reached my weight goal~My scale said 212.8 this morning.
But I did reach my jeans size goal~I am into 15 & 16's and there getting loose!!! SO THAT I AM THANKFUL FOR!!!
I did however lose 12 lbs or so~My scale & body is having there crazy week.. (I AM THANKFUL FOR THE 12 LBS AS WELL)
I am glad to see everyone has done so great.
CONGRADULATIONS EVERYONE ON A GREAT CHALLENGE!
Can't wait for the next one JAM!
HUGS!

Last edited by Lori259; 04-12-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #501  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbPA View Post
Well fiddlestix! I was writing a nice long post and my puter decided to freeze up on me. I'll try again...

Hi Everyone! Happy Valentine's Day! I hope it's been a great day, whatever you have been doing. It was a blur of a day here. Started with a playdate at a local indoor bouncy type place. The boys played hard and nonstop while I chased them around. Then is was lunch at a fav diner of ours - healthy for me of course. After lunch I hit the gym for cardio. Then it was off to buy a new couch and kitchen table. Somewhere in there we also moved our furniture around to get the family room set up for the new stuff. It was 8pm before we were back home eating dinner and then putting the overly tired kids to bed. This is the first night in ages the big one hasn't given me any issue going to sleep. They were both so tired they could barely stand. In general the sleep issues are improving slightly. Still a bit of a fuss getting to bed each night, but he's sleeping through the night a lil more often. I think the room darkening blinds have helped.

All the pup pics were so cute!! FB - may I ask what happened to you little chi that he now is one-eyed?

I am sad to say I didn't make my Valentine's day challenge goal. I was aiming for 15 pounds. However, I am happy to report that I lost 12 pounds! 13 if I go with yesterday's weight. I'm pretty darn happy about every pound I lose, but I do like to meet my goals!

As for Easter....I think I'll set a goal of 13 pounds...which will put me at 235! A weight that I haven't seen since I was 18 years old!!!!

I think I'm going to close my eyes...it will take me about 2 seconds to fall asleep tonight. I'm beat.

Night Friends! Catch ya tomorrow!

I HAd to smile BARB WHEN I RE~READ THIS!
You reached your goal and are seeing a weight that you haven't seen since you was 18!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
P-R-O-U-D OF you.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #502  

S/C/G: 198/128/138

Height: 5'7

Congrats to all on reaching goals and any amount of progress that you've made!!! I originally set my goal to lose 10 lbs and walk 4 miles at a time. I ended up losing 16 but while I'm capable to walk 4 miles I'm still having a hard time fitting it in time wise. I did however just walk/run/walk and managed to run .8 miles (distance around my neighborhood). Not a lot for sure but darned sure further than I've ever run.
amynbebes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:41 PM   #503  
BELIEVE!

Lori - Awwww...Thankyou! It made me cringe a little re-reading the part about my son sleeping. Things have gotten worse in that dept. Ugh....but I am thrilled about he weight loss! You did awesome this challenge!!! Keep it up. You are rockin'!!!!!

I'm going to read a magazine and drift off to dreamland. Night Friends!
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:21 AM   #504  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!!

As for my challenge I did good. I was off point for 6 days out of the 57 so I call that a sucsess!! I am ready for the next challenge!!!

AngelMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:53 AM   #505  

I lost 5lbs this challenge..my goal was 10 but Im ok with 5lbs. I am actually up 2 pounds today and im sure its from that salty ham we ate yesterday...no cake pie or candy for me!!
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:40 AM   #506  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Hey ladies! Sorry, I was feeling so gross yesterday, I forgot to come back and put up a new challenge. I've recovered from the carbfest, but am reminded why it's not worth eating like that, ever! Next time I go to one of these social things, I'm sticking with foods that don't make me feel sick the next day, and drinking water the whole time!

I did not reach my goal of getting a real pull-up. It's much harder than I thought it would be, and I'm much weaker in upper body pulling strength than I thought I would be. So, I'll keep working that one, but now suspect the pull-up may just have to wait a few more months, either till I get stronger or lighter, or both. I did lose a few pounds, how many depends what day it is, lol, but I've also stayed on plan (except for the planned splurge on Saturday), so I'm happy about that.

So, time for a new challenge! I'm going to put up the next one right now. It will be the CC Memorial Day Challenge, so look for it, and I'll see you over there. It's usually nutball crazy the first few days or so of a new challenge thread...don't worry about replying to every post at first, if it's too much for you. A group "welcome" works when there are too many new posts to keep up with.

Last edited by jamsk8r; 04-13-2009 at 10:42 AM.
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote