Old 04-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 195.5/182.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphil View Post
Well, think of it in a different way. If you eat 1 slice of deep dish, most of the calories are going to come from the thick, oily crust. If you eat two slices of veggie thin crust, it is healthier-many of the calories are coming from the veggies, and it is also going to have less fat.

You want to count calories, but also think about the nutritional value.
Also...just a thought, if you have two pieces you will eat it slower than one piece even if the one piece is thicker. I mean, logically it just takes longer to eat two of something than one. For me, the longer I drag out what I'm eating, the more I enjoy it and I end up feeling full faster.
LiLi Gettin Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:09 PM   #17  
Gettin' married 9/20/09!

S/C/G: 195/???/125

Height: 5'4.5"

Blotting the pizza (I'd go for the thin crust veggie) of excess grease will help decrease calories...

Try the salad idea people are suggesting. Good luck and enjoy the bday party!
JulieRN is offline   Reply With Quote