Old 04-09-2007, 12:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/172/130

Height: 5.0

Default ok, i have all this easter candy in the house

none of it is 'mine', but i just want it. and it is making me really crabby! the kids are staying out of my way. that, coupled with my over doing it yesterday and the subsequent jump on the scale...it's all i can do not to just sit and eat every ding dang peanut butter cup in the house.
sigh...
tracyg
tracyg40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:55 PM   #2  

Step away from the peanut butter cup!!!!

I've rationed myself for the week "my" candy -- a couple of ziplocs of 140 calories of jelly beans, one peanut butter cup, etc. so I can have one treat a day -- I can't just "pick" something out of the basket every day -- too tempting!!
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:57 PM   #3  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

Personally, I say throw it away! Either that or give it to the kids/whomever but get it out of your sight. Honestly, if everyone has had enough Easter candy, which I'm sure they have, I would toss it. And if you think it's a waste to throw away, think on the other hand what a waste it would be if you would eat it.

Unless you can fit it into whatever plan you are doing I would get rid of it. YOU are the one in control here, not the peanut butter cup!
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:07 PM   #4  
(Male)

Height: 5'9.5"

I agree there's no sense wasting willpower by staring at it all day. Throw it out, give it to the kids, give it to the hubby, give it to your coworkers, etc.
Jman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:10 PM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Get rid of it somehow! I just can't have it in the house. Maybe you can buy it from your kids and pitch it! They're probably sick of it by now.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:31 PM   #6  
Beach Babe Wannabe

S/C/G: 257/226/125

Height: 5' 4" - 51 years old

Throw it away!
the kids don't need more anyway.. do they? staying on program is hard enough with even your normal allowed munching.. I can't have candy or cereal in the house at all.. it's just too tempting..
Runundefined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 02:51 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 189/176/135

Height: 5' 6"

I would throw it away too....Actually we still have a ton of candy left...This afternoon after school, my nephew is coming over for a couple hours...MY plan is to give the kids the candy left over and tell them eat up, whats left will be tossed in the trash. My kids are actually kinda used to me doing this. I hate to have candy laying around....they can't eat it everyday, its not good for anyone...(though my 5 yr old is like UNDERweight and could use to gain a bit)
Justme33 is offline   Reply With Quote