3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   Easter Challenge!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/104738-easter-challenge.html)

jubee72 02-23-2007 05:48 PM

This is strange , its that tom and i am still down 5 pounds. Normally i go up ,maybe because of all the water i am drinking. I guess i shouldnt question it. Also wish me luck , i am off to vegas next week and its going to be hard to stay on track, but we will be doing lots of walking......

par12199 02-23-2007 05:52 PM

Looks like everyone is doing great. I just want to say congrats to everyone. :carrot: :carrot:

nomorefatpants 02-24-2007 11:07 AM

Ok. I'm officially claiming my pound lost :)
The scale has once again moved:carrot:

SmartButt 02-24-2007 12:01 PM

Good job ladies! I have a feeling these first few pounds are water weight, but I'll take the scale-budge nonetheless!

Down another pound for me this week. :carrot:

determined2succeed 02-24-2007 07:21 PM

Keep it up!

Keep up the great work, Ladies! :wave: :cp:

You are all doing a great job... and it's really gonna show come April 8th! :goodvibes

As for me, I am still trying to get down to my "start weight" for the Challenge (145) which it what I achieved already a few weeks ago. :chin: (I keep toggling between 145 and 149 which is really annoying!!! :?: ) :club: BUT once I do get to 145 (I was 146 this morning) :eek: I will officially be able to count those pounds towards my 7-lb-loss GOAL!!!! :cheer2: I hope I can do it! :bike:

I can't wait to be able to move my Easter Challenge ticker... :woohoo:

GOOD LUCK!!! :goodluck:

:dust:

SmartButt 02-25-2007 12:29 AM

determined - I started with what I weighed at the beginning of the challenge. My "7 lb loss" ticker won't be moving for another few pounds, since that's a couple pounds out of date.

However, I wanted my easter ticker to reflect my weight loss from the day of the start of the challenge. It would be a bit depressing to have to wait 3 more pounds to start moving it!

healthy living 02-25-2007 08:15 AM

Hi there...Just checking in!! Having a nice weekend but a little too much revolving around food...lazagne dinner at my SIL's ooohhhh so good. I don't make lazagne and this was really delicious. I mangaged to stay away from cake for dessert and just had a cookie. Otherwise it has all been about portion control. Will get my water in today and a good solid workout!!

I really really want to move my ticker this week...when does everybody weigh in? Do you mostly weigh once a week or do yiou weigh in daily?

Hope everyone is having a good, light weekend!!:goodvibes

canadian mom 02-25-2007 09:57 AM

i am down a pound well almost 2 but it is not quit on 137 so hopefully next week. I am also down 1.75 inches.

InLimbo 02-25-2007 10:22 AM

I'm In.

Trying to tip the scales below 200. Next goal will be dd's Communion in May where I will shoot for another 5-6.

Not really counting calories specifically, but watching portion sizes and processed foods. Currently split between Dr. Oz and Chef Kathleen's books.

Happy Sunday!

Sue

healthy living 02-26-2007 12:42 PM

quiet board today...how did everybody do this weekend?? Mine was all about portion control.

Today I'm having a good day so far...yogurt and berries for breakfast...I'm heading toward a salad with some wasa bread and cheese for lunch. I really want to make to the end of this challenge...I've been stuck for so long!

cablgurl 02-26-2007 12:51 PM

My calories were high over the weekend but it's now a new week and i am on track again

canadian mom 02-26-2007 01:40 PM

My cals have been to low I am just not hungry. If it wasn't for eating frozen yogurt and having a hot chocolate I would of been under 1000 cals yeasterday. I have just been sooooooooo thirsty and not hungry.

Angielynne 02-26-2007 01:43 PM

I did ok this weekend. I haven't weighed in yet this week because I was waiting until af left ;-)

I think I stayed under about 1800 calories this weekend for sure. I did splurge for a little piece of cake on Saturday (hey..you only live once right?)

Doing good today so far...just had a slim fast shake, yogurt w/ granola, and a lean cusiine entree.

healthy living 02-26-2007 02:45 PM

weigh day?

Just curious...what day does everybody weigh in...do you weigh just once a week (which I'm trying to do) or do you weigh compulsively everyday(like a normally do)?

alinnell 02-26-2007 03:04 PM

I'm a compulsive daily weigher. I have the 3FC weight tracker going back for over a year!!