3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   Easter Challenge!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/104738-easter-challenge.html)

SmartButt 02-15-2007 10:14 AM

Easter Challenge!!!

Ok, after slacking on the V-Day challenge, I really need to get back on board and stop eating cruddy and being lazy.

To reinspire myself, I'm using Easter Sunday as a new challenge date. Anyone want to join me?

I'll set my goal at 10 lbs again and keep my fingers crossed!

athenac 02-15-2007 10:46 AM

I'll join you! I neglected my scale for over a month and finally got on it the other day. I wasn't too thrilled about the numbers, although it was lower than I had expected it to be.

My goal is 15 pounds (maybe more). Good Luck!

ChristinaMarie 02-15-2007 11:20 AM

Can I join? Since Easter is 7 weeks away, I would like to lose 7-14 lbs. :D I am going to try to cap my calories a 1500 max everyday and do turbojam 4 days a week.

determined2succeed 02-15-2007 11:53 AM

Count me in! I want to drop 7 lbs for the "Easter Challenge" so I am sticking an average of 1200 calories per day. I've been in a plateu for quite some time, so I am going to really stick to this challenge and get it done! Good luck to all you ladies!

beckyh 02-15-2007 02:42 PM

I'll go for 7lbs too!

alinnell 02-15-2007 04:01 PM

I'm up for the challenge....let's see April 8th.....6 pounds will be my goal.

That will put me at 136 (where I was at Thanksgiving!).

sakuya3834 02-15-2007 05:42 PM

7 lbs. I will use whatever my weight is tomorrow morning as my starting since this morning was whacked out.

determined2succeed 02-15-2007 06:30 PM

We can do it! 7 lbs lighter by EASTER!

Alright, Ladies! Lucky number 7 lbs! That should put me at 138... (even though I weigh 150 lbs today, I am going to subtract the 7 lbs from my lowest weight of the week which is 145 lbs) I'm retaining water... ;) What will your GOAL WEIGHT be for Easter for the rest of you? :hug:

Spring is coming! Let's really do this Easter challenge... and do it right! :twirly:

EASTER GOAL = lose 7 lbs
EASTER GOAL WEIGHT = 138 lbs

Let's REALLY REALLY REALLY work hard to make this happen. It's not impossible. It's 1 lb per week - we can do it! Imagine how motivating it will feel to check back at Easter and be able to share our success stories of dropping those 7 lbs. Let's do it! Ladies that are doing the 7-lb loss goal -- let's check back in daily on this thread, ok?

:soap:

WE CAN DO IT!!! LET'S TRY OUR HARDEST AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

REPLY BACK WITH YOUR VERSION OF:

:wizard:

EASTER GOAL = lose 7 lbs
EASTER GOAL WEIGHT = 138 lbs

:carrot: :cb: :hat:

canadian mom 02-15-2007 06:38 PM

I don't usually post in calorie counters but theres no better time to start. First I will introduce myself. I am a 28 year old SAHM of 4 (3 girls ages 9(10 in April), 8(9 in April), 2 1/2 and `1 boy ,he will be 4 March 5. I have been activly trying to lose weight for 1 year now.

So I guess will go for 5 pounds by my girls b-days (both on easter weekend)

floridarusty 02-17-2007 08:14 AM

I'll join in too. I only ended up losing 3 lbs. on the Valentine challenge.

Going for 10 lbs.

today I weigh 191.5 goal is 181.5

We can and WILL DO THIS.......Phyllis

canadian mom 02-17-2007 09:26 AM

Well I weighed myself today (without sweatshirt and sleep pants) an my weight is not as high as I thought so I am changing my goal

starting 139 want to get to 135 I know that is only 4 pounds but this was my first goal before I reavaluate my goal.

Momofsclg 02-17-2007 10:01 AM

I just got back from shopping and they have the cutest clothes out now for the Spring......could I join in with you all? I am going to shoot for 10 pounds---and at the snails pace I am losing that is a reach....but I saw this adorable sleeveless pink dress (with a belt :)) that I would love to be able to wear Easter Sunday. You all are a constant source of inspiration for me. Good luck EVERYONE...and let the games begin!!!!

EASTER GOAL = lose 10 lbs
EASTER GOAL WEIGHT = 161 lbs

Justme33 02-17-2007 10:32 AM

I'm in for 10lbs...I am so excited today I finally broke into the 170's and my sz 12P levis fit PERFECTLY!!! I've been wearing pants 2 sizes too big for the past month!! Today 178 BY Easter I'm hoping for 166...thats pretty close to what I was before I quit smoking!! :carrot:

alinnell 02-17-2007 11:32 AM

I am happy to report that I am well on my way toward meeting my Easter goal!!! Yesterday I moved my ticker from 142 to 140 and this morning, the scale was 140.5 (I knew 2 pounds was too much to hope for!). Anyway, that loss makes me so much more confident!

determined2succeed 02-17-2007 01:44 PM

Great Motivation! KEEP IT UP!

Ladies! :hat:

This is excellent -- we can do it! :dance: Let's make sure we are extra dilligent in recording our foods and that we stay under our allowed number of calories so we can ensure success as much as possible. I know, for myself, that if I can achieve this goal I will feel so very motivated and inspired that it will probably spill over to other aspects of my life as well! :goodvibes

7 lbs in 7 weeks - I will do my very best! :queen: Good luck to all of the ladies who are joining me in this challenge - WE CAN DO IT! Let's make sure to check back in daily if possible to support eachother and ensure we are not falling off track or getting un-motivated. :yes:

Thanks to everyone! :hyper: Good luck!!! :grouphug: